BDW item

BDW item

March 2nd, 2010, 4:10 am #1

I noticed when you access the BDW site it now features the DARE logo over the diamond with "Officially supports Black Diamond Wrestling". Great move by Rikk in light of recent events in his area.

March 2nd, 2010, 5:11 am #2

The whole DARE thing isn't really new, as all of the Brilliant shows have been DARE sponsored since they started back in 04 or 05. I guess it's a good move to play on though, since people may start to associate Indy Wrestling in the Ohio Valley with pedophelia.

March 2nd, 2010, 11:44 am #3

We know that Rikk has that affiliation and if you look at past posters he only has it on the Brilliant events. I would suggest if he hasnt already considered adding it to all posters to distance from the bad press of the others.

March 2nd, 2010, 3:27 pm #4

BDW knowingly endangered children at their family focused shows by inviting Jack Blaze to several shows, fully aware of his past. This is unacceptable. Rikk knew what was going on and put the children he loves to have at his shows, at risk by inviting Blazejust to get back at his enemies. Booo Rikk!!!! Booooo!!!!!

March 2nd, 2010, 4:33 pm #5

I am excited for Rikk's 10 minute speech at the next show on this situation, because you know he will address it to the fans who don't even know about it or care.

March 2nd, 2010, 4:34 pm #6

BDW knowingly endangered children at their family focused shows by inviting Jack Blaze to several shows, fully aware of his past. This is unacceptable. Rikk knew what was going on and put the children he loves to have at his shows, at risk by inviting Blazejust to get back at his enemies. Booo Rikk!!!! Booooo!!!!!
Luckily there were only 9 kids there and 19 adults.

March 2nd, 2010, 4:59 pm #7

I do think there is a good point to this, it was ok by Rikk for Blaze to be on BDW shows when Big Dog was there even though the wrestlers disagreed. The whole reputation of Blaze has always been the same, and the knowledge of him being a registered sex offender was always there. I have yet to hear an explanation to this, as fingers are getting pointed.

March 2nd, 2010, 5:45 pm #8

Rikk is not the smartest promoter. Sure he is the smartest in his area, but that does not say much at all.

Rikk Diamond
Rikk Diamond

March 2nd, 2010, 9:06 pm #9

Before you throw me and BDW under the wagon know your facts. Attended 3 shows. All of which was when myself and Dawg were partnered. Those that work for BDW know that. I will make no reference to the arrest Saturday night at any of my shows. Our radio partner took time already to distance us and them from the local professional wrestling asit was mentioned in the news story. Nothing more to say nor will I. I am in the process of debuting in Moundsville and dont have time to play bullshit games with chicken shit people that wont put a name.

March 2nd, 2010, 10:07 pm #10

Is this the same place in Moundsville that BDW ran before? If so didn't BDW draw real low at there? I could be wrong, but I thought that was a place I remember reading that BDW drew real low at.