bcw

bcw

September 9th, 2010, 5:35 am #1

any pics or video from last show,or any upcoming events,&whats the latest on b.o.d.4

September 10th, 2010, 1:28 pm #2

since no one responds to these posts ( 1 every week)
stop wasting time posting bcw mark.

September 11th, 2010, 2:04 pm #3

u know,u are right......fuck it

Filter
Filter

September 12th, 2010, 12:38 pm #4

I know Brink of Death is in November. I dont think the date has been officially announced yet. I have heard some big names mentioned. Of course Toby Klein will defend his title. Mad Man Pondo is scheduled to be there. Viper will be there. Juggulator, the winner two years ago will be back in this year. Besides these guys im hearing some of the biggest names in the business. Ill make some calls and see what info i can dig up.

September 13th, 2010, 9:42 pm #5

As far as I know, the next show will be Brink of Death 4 in November. I was contacted a few days ago and was told I could enter myself into the tournament once again, or I could finally get my hands on Bryan Cross and wrestle him for the BCW Heavyweight Title. I chose to go for the title and requested a TLC Match against Cross. They had to contact Cross, get him to agree, and then it should be official.

Other than that, I don't know much. I have heard that there will be some big names in the death match tournament this year, and I, personally, am angling to get Markus Crane in the tournament. I caught a few death match tourneys this year and Crane really stood out to me, and was very entertaining.