APWA Clarksburg results

APWA Clarksburg results

August 29th, 2011, 9:45 pm #1

Anyone got them?

Martin
Martin

August 29th, 2011, 10:50 pm #2

Commissioner Amos Burke came out putting the Killbilly in place for causing havoc as commissioner. He then showed TJ Phillips being banned from the building earlier in the day over what he did at the last show. TJ then attacked Cory Reed and took off in his car.

The first match was Ryan Mitchell over "Mr. Sexappeal" Eric "The Lariat" Steel and Stryder in a three way elimination match.

Match 2 was Johnny Blast over Max "Electro" Ellis

Match 3 was Legit Dynamite over the Masked Militia

Match 4 was Donny Tate over the APWA American Heavyweight Champion in a non title match, Zac Vincent.

Killybillys BBQ with TJ Phillips ended with TJ putting Killbilly thought a barbwire light tube board.

Intermission

Match 6 was Smokey C and Jason "The Gift" Kincaid defeated "Showtime" Terry Ring and "The Reaper" Matt Conard to become the new APWA World Tag Team Champions

Match 7 was J V Insanity over Bryan Kyle.

Semi Main Event was for the APWA World Super Junior Championship

Chris "The Kyd" Tyler retains the title to El Demonio Dorado

Main Event was the STD's as the Super Tough Dudes, Bildo and Viper defeated ONYX and George "The Beastman" Fetty

August 30th, 2011, 4:09 am #3

Heard ONYX had the tag belts but was stripped early in the night

August 30th, 2011, 1:59 pm #4

Yep. Amos cut a promo at the start of the show saying that the owner felt that "Just because Onyx maybe the size of two men that doesn't make him a TEAM" So Amos had to return the titles to Ring & Conard.

Sticksitinyah
Sticksitinyah

August 30th, 2011, 2:41 pm #5

That El Demonio Is an amazing dancing machine!!!!

August 30th, 2011, 8:58 pm #6

I didn't like what I saw. The first show showed potential, but this last one wasn't very good. I liked the first match. I went out to have a smoke 4 times due to it being a lil bla. Sorry guys. Can you bring back that spark from the first one... please?

September 1st, 2011, 1:24 am #7

Wow, this isnt surprising, i tell the truth about how this fed is a yard promotion, and here someone goes crying to the indy web master and he deletes it. So much for freedom of speech.

September 1st, 2011, 10:00 am #8

Re: APWA Clarksburg results
by . (no login)

Wow, this isnt surprising, i tell the truth about how this fed is a yard promotion, and here someone goes crying to the indy web master and he deletes it. So much for freedom of speech.

`````````actually, no i have never heard anything from apwa, nor would i delete any posts because somebody cries about them. you also didnt tell the truth at all in any way. what you did was make a bash post that was full of lies. my policy is to always delete stuff if i know it to be untrue, which it obviously was, because most of those guys on the show i know are not yarders. the other thing i do is delete bash posts. by that i mean a post that says negative things, but gives no reasons why. like every one of your pathetic posts. now seriously when you post something like yard show or worst show ever, do you really think anybody is dumb enough to take anything from that, except for that your simply a hater of the fed, or who runs it etc?

for freedom of speech ,well who said you had that here? im not sure where i read this but it was a great quote. this is a community, not a democracy. there are also rules that tell you exactly what will and will not be deleted. if you would have read those you would have known your post would be deleted.

so take this as your warning, because the next step is permanently banning you from here. i probably should have already, but i do find it amusing when people repeatedly make posts the know will be deleted.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

September 1st, 2011, 6:10 pm #9

I'm glad somebody has proven to me and everybody in the free world that not everyone are dumb asses .... thanks indyguy.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

September 2nd, 2011, 12:25 am #10

Yeah i agree it gets kinda lame with the bull shit posts saying the same thing post after post.