aon

aon

October 2nd, 2010, 6:36 am #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q4GWQwJpr0

these girls are on tv? 50 fans at a altoona show? kcw got 300 here. lmao. its cause everyone knwos you are back yarders

October 2nd, 2010, 8:26 am #2

Ya, it looks like a legit 50 - 75 TOPS !. Keep doing what you are doing. Dont bash DCW, cuz Im not with them, I work other places. (Something you also do not do.) oughtta try it sometime if you get booked ANYWHERE ELSE. LOL

October 2nd, 2010, 12:05 pm #3

Wow that was shit. Way to work towards the crowd. There's no way they have any idea what was happening. There was so much wrong with that clip, I cna't imagine how bad a whole show would be. Also the one guy was wearing sandals, wtf!

October 2nd, 2010, 12:17 pm #4

Ya, it looks like a legit 50 - 75 TOPS !. Keep doing what you are doing. Dont bash DCW, cuz Im not with them, I work other places. (Something you also do not do.) oughtta try it sometime if you get booked ANYWHERE ELSE. LOL
......."Ya, it looks like a legit 50 - 75 TOPS !."

Thanks for taking the time to count every head in our video. Thanks for the support, we appriciate it. But your counting skills are a little rusty.

........."Keep doing what you are doing."

Thanks, we will.

........."Dont bash DCW, cuz Im not with them,"

We do not need to bash DCW. They do a better job at bashing themselves when they post the vids of themselves wrestling.

.........."I work other places"(Something you also do not do.)"

Yes I do. Johnstown, Ebensburg, State College, Altoona, Clearfield, Windber, Hollidaysburg and Nicktown. Coming soon: Indiana!

.........."oughtta try it sometime if you get booked ANYWHERE ELSE. LOL"

Not sure if "oughtta" is a word, but I will respond to this. AON Wrestling coming to a town near you. Also check out the AON Rundown on ABC 23 every Sunday morning! It is an hour long show.

October 2nd, 2010, 1:41 pm #5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q4GWQwJpr0

these girls are on tv? 50 fans at a altoona show? kcw got 300 here. lmao. its cause everyone knwos you are back yarders
KCW also drew 300 there when wrestling was popular. Wrestling is no longer popular. From my age +/- 30 years, I know of only a handful of people that still watch wrestling. And of that handful only 1 or 2 religiously.

AON will draw 300 there before KCW ever would again. Simple fact. KCW is dead. AON is growing.

"All Natural" C4
"All Natural" C4

October 2nd, 2010, 6:53 pm #6

Thanks for the hit on the Youtube vid....it meens alot

October 2nd, 2010, 8:00 pm #7

That was a freaking sexy german suplex. One thing is for sure, they might be green but every time I see the AON A-team, they always man up. The stuff they are willing to do is impressive.

CP30
CP30

October 2nd, 2010, 10:49 pm #8

from now on all of Shanes suplex's will be referenced to as sexy, LMAO!!!!

Ran-D Collier
Ran-D Collier

October 3rd, 2010, 1:18 am #9

Wow that was shit. Way to work towards the crowd. There's no way they have any idea what was happening. There was so much wrong with that clip, I cna't imagine how bad a whole show would be. Also the one guy was wearing sandals, wtf!
I am glad you noticed the sandals. It gets me some extra heat with all the smarks. I own a pair of boots that hang on the wall like I am retired. But in other news, the AON's biggest hater retires this month after his 27 year career. Owning his own company for 8 years and boring everybody he has came in contact with for the past 49 years of his life. My most forgettable acquaintance ever..... Ken (I Killed KCW with my inability to admit I am not that good to put myself over this much) Downs. And if it couldn't get any better..... I heard DCW is getting close to shuting down. My good buddy
Sincerely,
Ran-D F'n Collier

Ran-D Collier
Ran-D Collier

October 3rd, 2010, 1:34 am #10

continued ...My good buddySincerely,
Ran-D F'n Collier