Any Shows in WV, Oh, and PA Oct 30th?

Any Shows in WV, Oh, and PA Oct 30th?

October 25th, 2010, 2:50 am #1

?????

October 25th, 2010, 6:26 am #2

Here's what I could dig up for October 30:

OHIO

Dynamic Wrestling Alliance: Disabled American Veterans Building - Middletown, OH

Half Pint Brawlers: Kings Island - Mason, OH

Heartland Wrestling Association: Donald E. Prues Center - Norwood, OH

==============

PENNSYLVANIA

All or Nothing Wrestling: Frank J. Pasquerilla Conference Center - Johnstown, PA

Susquehanna Wrestling Organization: Consolidated Fire Department - Columbia, PA

==============

WEST VIRGINIA

none

Suz
Suz

October 25th, 2010, 7:26 am #3

Ryan, u forgot to mention that 304 has a show on the 31st though! Maybe that will help

October 25th, 2010, 8:41 am #4

?????
LPW has a show the 30th in wheeling Sid Justice is suppose to be there.

October 25th, 2010, 11:46 am #5

They said wrestling shows not garbage
Last edited by indymessageboard on October 25th, 2010, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 25th, 2010, 4:18 pm #6

Hey Dozer, The LPW show has Sid, Mitchell, Amhurst, McGrath, and a lot of other workers that are better than you are. So,I'd check on what you're calling garbage my friend.

October 25th, 2010, 4:29 pm #7

"LPW has a show the 30th in wheeling Sid Justice is suppose to be there."

We'll see if he no-shows like he did us at 304. Flight was paid for, transportation from Columbus to Huntington was provided.. and.. he wasn't even there.

===============

"Ryan, u forgot to mention that 304 has a show on the 31st though! Maybe that will help "

Yes, 304 does have a show on the 31st, but this was talking about the 30th.. but why not.

304 Wrestling presents "GoreFest 2010" on Sunday, October 31 at Veterans Memorial Fieldhouse in Huntington, WV.

Former WWE superstar Kevin Thorn will be in action, as well as 304 Champion "The Black Superman" Onyx. "Superstar" Shane Matthews takes on Ricky Morton in a Tennessee Street Fight. "MDogg20" Matt Cross takes on "Awesome" Allen Lynch and "The Dark Child" Chance Prophet will try to wrap "Sweetness" Samuel Elias in a nice little package in their Body Bag match. Also, Sheik Al-Amahd makes his first 304 Lightweight Championship defense against Blazin' Eagle, and Jessie Belle and Mickie Knuckles battle to determine the very first 304 Women's Champion! Trick or treat for the kids when doors open at 5:00pm until the show kicks off at 6:00pm. All kids wearing a halloween costume get in free, tickets are $10, at the Veterans Memorial Fieldhouse, 2590 5th Ave. in Huntington.

October 25th, 2010, 4:37 pm #8

Also forgot to mention that also in action will be, of course, Loco Da Clown. Also 304 Tag Team Champions The Nigerian Nightmares, Eric "The Lariat" Steel and the man that CRUSHES ALL, Bulldozer.

Dozer
Dozer

October 25th, 2010, 5:06 pm #9

Sorry but that post was not from me ask the indy webmaster was not my i.p address now if you excuse me im going back to watching faceoff

October 26th, 2010, 1:36 am #10

Is that that move where the kid kills his sister when he's like 8 and then tries to kill jamie lee curtis years later.