Any REAL info on AON yet?

Any REAL info on AON yet?

March 27th, 2012, 4:13 am #1

Which is it? They gone? They sold? They on break? I keep seeing there guys booked for other shows and shit so is that it? Any actual info?

March 27th, 2012, 2:50 pm #2

March 27th, 2012, 10:34 pm #3

Great another backyard fed.

March 28th, 2012, 3:24 am #4

Somehow your retard ass got backyard out of a poster that said pro wrestling returns. What an fn idiot!

March 28th, 2012, 12:48 pm #5

Because AON closed it's doors and now the yard tards are back in a church in Johnstown putting on shows. Mark my words, it will be the AON roster with a different group name.

March 28th, 2012, 2:23 pm #6

Who are the guys from Phili advertised on facebook? Any idea what promotions they run out of? I saw Steve Corino on there last flyer but its all in spanish. Looks like some of the Chikara guys work for them too.

March 28th, 2012, 10:44 pm #7

Just post the damn flyer if you want somebody to know wtf your talking about.

March 28th, 2012, 10:57 pm #8

Because AON closed it's doors and now the yard tards are back in a church in Johnstown putting on shows. Mark my words, it will be the AON roster with a different group name.
So what you are saying is that it will be around for years and the only successful promotion Jtown has ever had. Then the answer is yes.

March 29th, 2012, 7:08 am #9

are we talking about AON or the new one? Im confused. This thread makes little to no sense.

March 29th, 2012, 6:53 pm #10

Prowrestling returns to johnstown! it's a bullshit spin off, have you seen the promo's on facebook... it's a joke