AL SNOW comments on this Saturday RCW show on 6-26 in Jackson, OH

AL SNOW comments on this Saturday RCW show on 6-26 in Jackson, OH

RCW President
RCW President

June 20th, 2010, 6:58 am #1

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RCW President
RCW President

June 27th, 2010, 8:29 am #2

Injection 8 showcased a new look for RCW as the company sported new railing, ropes, and entryway.

Onyx, Aaron Draven, Randy Allen, and Corey Mason defeated Juggulator, Otto Von Boogiemeister, and Bryan Cross. Juggulator stated he asked Trik and Judas to be the 4th on their team but they were too preoccupied with their match. Onyx argued with his team members and laid all out after they won the match.

Metal Mayhem retained the tagteam titles against RCW newcomers Adrenaline X

Judas Thorn was DQ's in his match against Trik Nasty after Juggulator interfered and hit Trik Nasty with a pair of brass knucks. Thorn confronted Juggulator who then knocked him out with the knucks as well leaving Thorn a bloody mess.

Al Snow defeated Dirk Extreme in a teacher vs student match. Snow hit Extreme with Head at the end to get the win.

Vance Desmond won the RCW North American Title from JD Santos in a spectacular match. Desmond then announced his retirement from wrestling stemming from injuries. He was congratulated by the lockerroom for his accomplishments.

Al Snow came out and proclaimed that this year's Injection Rumble would now be for the RCW North American Title. He

Injection 8 Rumble saw the return of CHuck Chronic and Flash Fury plus the debut of wrestler, Nikita Allenov. Allenov dominated the Rumble but met his match with Onyx who elimnated Allenov. Final 4 were Dirk Extreme, Flash Fury, Onyx, and Aaron Draven. Allenov attacked Onyx allowing Extreme and Draven to work him over and get the pin. Extreme tapped out to Fury in the Final 3. Flash Fury put Draven through a table to win the Injection Rumble.

Last edited by indymessageboard on June 28th, 2010, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 30th, 2010, 5:51 am #3

Vance Desmond retired this past weekend at an RCW show in Jackson, Oh.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

June 30th, 2010, 5:51 am #4

Re: Untitled
by Ricky Lee Stonerock (no login)

We'll miss ya bro.

Posted on Jun 30, 2010, 1:27 AM

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

June 30th, 2010, 6:04 am #5

I just want to say that you will be missed, and thanks for all of your contributions, brother!

By the way, I think this deserves it's own thread....as it's not an RCW angle, it was Vance's last match.

Corey M
Corey M

July 3rd, 2010, 9:14 am #6

I stood behind the curtain and watched the match between JD and Vance. I don't know of any better way for someone to leave.

I had a chat with Vance in the back about him leaving, and it is sad to see him go, but I fully understand his reasons.

Vance, you have left an impression on everyone that works in Southern Ohio/West Virginia. A great worker, a nice person, and someone that is willing to help. I don't think anyone will ever forget ya.