Absolute Intense Wrestling and Jimmy DeMarco Part Ways

Absolute Intense Wrestling and Jimmy DeMarco Part Ways

Absolute Intense Wrestling
Absolute Intense Wrestling

November 27th, 2009, 5:10 am #1

Major Announcement: As of Midnight tonight, Absolute Intense Wrestling and Jimmy DeMarco have parted ways. Absolute Owner Chandler Biggins will discuss the reasons behind this decision as well as the future of the Absolute Title. AIW has many surprises in store for Hell On Earth 5. The current state of Absolute Intense Wrestling will be changed FOREVER! This will be a night no one will want to miss!

November 27th, 2009, 5:19 am #2

why won't thorne be the one explaining? he's the one who did this. over a girl, john? when are you going to stop with that shit? you're such a crybaby.

John Thorne
John Thorne

November 27th, 2009, 5:33 am #3

Those who know the situation know it is not over a girl what so ever, I have had a girlfriend for nearly a year so please quit trying to bring my personal life up on this board because this could not be further from the truth. If you want the story come to the event bottom line, if you wish to just speculate and cause meaningless drama to compensate for your shitty shows stay home and type up some more garbage on here. The event tommorow could turn out to be one of the best we have ever done we have some high profile talent booked and have decided not to announce it so the only way to find out who is going to be there and what direction AIW is going is to be there live.

November 27th, 2009, 5:41 am #4

so tell me, just how much does it cost to bring john thorne into aiw for the main event? or better yet what has he done that makes him high profile talent?

November 27th, 2009, 5:50 am #5

Those who know the situation know it is not over a girl what so ever, I have had a girlfriend for nearly a year so please quit trying to bring my personal life up on this board because this could not be further from the truth. If you want the story come to the event bottom line, if you wish to just speculate and cause meaningless drama to compensate for your shitty shows stay home and type up some more garbage on here. The event tommorow could turn out to be one of the best we have ever done we have some high profile talent booked and have decided not to announce it so the only way to find out who is going to be there and what direction AIW is going is to be there live.
Hey tard if you think for a second that the you need to come to the show to find out who the surprise is shit is gonna work then you are as pathetic as your company is. If it was a real surprise and you did not announce it then you are just a bunch of morons. So your either morons or it is no real surprise at all. You suck either way. Jimmy was your company so without him you have nothing. I will never attend one of your shows again after seeing how you treat your champion who has killed himself for you on every show. With scumbag friends like you who needs enemies. Once and for all AIW has proved what kind of low life fed it is. Even worse than Firestorm who were number 1 untill you pulled this shit. Support the man Jimmy Demarco and everybody avoid AIW like the swine flu. Do not let assholes get away with shit like this.

November 27th, 2009, 5:52 am #6

so tell me, just how much does it cost to bring john thorne into aiw for the main event? or better yet what has he done that makes him high profile talent?
These guys are always changing direction. I guess that's just another way to say they can't keep top talent around.

November 27th, 2009, 6:04 am #7

Hey tard if you think for a second that the you need to come to the show to find out who the surprise is shit is gonna work then you are as pathetic as your company is. If it was a real surprise and you did not announce it then you are just a bunch of morons. So your either morons or it is no real surprise at all. You suck either way. Jimmy was your company so without him you have nothing. I will never attend one of your shows again after seeing how you treat your champion who has killed himself for you on every show. With scumbag friends like you who needs enemies. Once and for all AIW has proved what kind of low life fed it is. Even worse than Firestorm who were number 1 untill you pulled this shit. Support the man Jimmy Demarco and everybody avoid AIW like the swine flu. Do not let assholes get away with shit like this.
I cant wait till you are all shut up after the show tomorrow you will eat those words I promise

November 27th, 2009, 6:26 am #8

its truly come as no surprise that AIW will turn this into some sort of off the wall nonsense story. Thorne was upset Jimmy dated a girl Thorne had a crush on a while ago. After all that the sad part is that Jimmy is an awesome worker and AIW doesnt appreciate any of their workers. Especially someone who tried to handle this situation professionally as Jimmy did. AIW you will always be a joke to everyone you will never be good enough for anything and the fact that its people from AIW posting as fans or whatever you are pretending to be makes it even worse. Get real and get some talent> AIW = low budget entertainment.

November 27th, 2009, 6:40 am #9

Major Announcement: As of Midnight tonight, Absolute Intense Wrestling and Jimmy DeMarco have parted ways. Absolute Owner Chandler Biggins will discuss the reasons behind this decision as well as the future of the Absolute Title. AIW has many surprises in store for Hell On Earth 5. The current state of Absolute Intense Wrestling will be changed FOREVER! This will be a night no one will want to miss!
Jimmy was the only hope of their belt meaning anything since the split. Now the belt means nothing fucking nothing.

worker
worker

November 27th, 2009, 6:58 am #10

its truly come as no surprise that AIW will turn this into some sort of off the wall nonsense story. Thorne was upset Jimmy dated a girl Thorne had a crush on a while ago. After all that the sad part is that Jimmy is an awesome worker and AIW doesnt appreciate any of their workers. Especially someone who tried to handle this situation professionally as Jimmy did. AIW you will always be a joke to everyone you will never be good enough for anything and the fact that its people from AIW posting as fans or whatever you are pretending to be makes it even worse. Get real and get some talent> AIW = low budget entertainment.
i know the situation and jimmy did not handle the situation professionally at all. maybe if you keep hitting the board jimmy with all the bullshit you may not like the rebuttal seeing as how ive heard the story. i wouldn't put it past aiw guys to call you out and you may end up looking stupid.

besides, thorne already fucked the girl in question, he didnt have a crush on her. i believe jimmy may have been at a party where thorne fucked the girl in question actually. the girl basically was talking to jimmy just so she can get at thorne (who denied her). jimmy got played on both ends and he is ultimately the loser. hes not going to have the freedoms he did in aiw anywhere else and he simply wont be as popular. him possibly jumping back to firestorm (why else would he be there yesterday) seems like a sad attempt to pull some childish tactics over this dumb situation that was kept private until now.

thats just the tip of the iceberg with this ridiculous shit. it can get a lot uglier if jimmy chooses to, everyone knows he lives and dies on this board. so jimmy you can move on, do your thing in firestorm and actually be professional or you can hope that the guys dont bother and you can believe that youre some great guy.