Firestorm Pro

March 31st, 2011, 6:18 pm #1

March 31st, 2011, 6:23 pm #2

Really? Really? LOL

March 31st, 2011, 6:38 pm #3

hide your girlfriend

March 31st, 2011, 8:07 pm #4

Really? Really? LOL
Ray is coming back and the only worried about it are 600lbs and 250lbs (yet only 5'5" tall)

March 31st, 2011, 8:12 pm #5

Was that English?

March 31st, 2011, 8:33 pm #6

HOLY SHIT! THAT'S AN EVEN BIGGER MATCH THEN RHYNO VS. J-ROCC!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE J-ROCC BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA THAT MIDGET! THIS'LL BUT FIRESTORM PRO BACK ON TOP WHERE THEY BELONG!

JC, GET ME MY FREE TICKETS AND I'LL HAVE ALL MY BOYS IN THE FRONT ROW CHEERIN J-ROCC ON!!!!!!!!

April 1st, 2011, 4:20 am #7

J-Rocc vs.Low-Ki:
KNOCK HIM OUT FOR REALS KAVAL
GIVE IT UP ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

April 1st, 2011, 4:43 am #8

the free ticket bullshit comments.. the jrocc crap.. all the bitching and moaning.. its so god damn annoying.. everyone just shut the fuck up already.. its independent wrestling

April 1st, 2011, 5:31 am #9

J-Rocc vs.Low-Ki:
KNOCK HIM OUT FOR REALS KAVAL
GIVE IT UP ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, I hope Ki, fucks J-rocc up "One time daddy"

April 1st, 2011, 11:00 am #10

the free ticket bullshit comments.. the jrocc crap.. all the bitching and moaning.. its so god damn annoying.. everyone just shut the fuck up already.. its independent wrestling
Firestorm has always been the joke of Cleveland indy wrestling,
and should have stayed away. The securitity staff "pat down" borders on sexual assult. Don't waste your money buying a vip ticket, it's a joke. Last time I went I bought mine in advance and was at the venue early before the doors opened. When i walked in the first couple rows were already filled and I ended up 4 rows back, when i asked about it the staff told me find a seat, not very good customer service.
They usually have a decent main event, but everything else on the card is lame. JC should stick with his mushroom head because even though they suck, swamp ass, they are better than this joke of a company,