1-2-12 vides are for undertaker???

1-2-12 vides are for undertaker???

December 19th, 2011, 5:08 pm #1

wonder if this is true to set up the rematch with HHH at Mania?

December 19th, 2011, 7:02 pm #2

Although that match is likely yes, the video is for Chris Jericho's return to feud with CM Punk at Wrestlemania.

December 19th, 2011, 8:27 pm #3

It would be cool if its for somebody new. Somebody like Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose from FCW are ready for the call up and could pull off a gimmick to fit those videos. Even somebody like Brodus Clay. When is the last time somebody debuted in WWE with a big build up? I'm sure it will be Taker/Jericho, but it would be cool and unique for it to be a debut.

The Informer
The Informer

December 19th, 2011, 9:01 pm #4

Nope to all... mark it down, it's Vince and Steph

December 19th, 2011, 9:55 pm #5

No it is Skip Sheffield and his new terminator gimmic.

December 19th, 2011, 11:16 pm #6

Nope to all... mark it down, it's Vince and Steph
LOL, no they wouldn't put that much time and effort for Vince and Stephanie, especially since Vince appears on TV every so often. It's 100% Jericho!

As for Brodus Clay, that would get a big yawn from the WWE Universe.

And yea them guys from FCW would be cool, but most of your average audience wouldn't even know who they were, so this debute is someone WWE has put a lot of stock into & it's definately the return of a former WWE Superstar.

December 19th, 2011, 11:33 pm #7

It's Sting, like last year's videos

December 20th, 2011, 4:25 am #8

The thing about these videos is the things being said make no sense towards Jericho or his character. Unless they are just making up random statements to say for dramatic effect. Just take tonight's video for example, the girl says "I can not help you anymore...Do you understand?" now obviously that could be a coded message. Then last weeks kept saying "she" like "The answer will come when she tells us" or "she holds the mystery to my arrival, to my rebirth". Plus the keywords from each weeks "Look Within" "Second" "It Begins" "Control" "Prophetless"

The "Second" one confuses me with Jericho too, because if its him this is his "3rd coming"

December 20th, 2011, 4:46 am #9

Well to make my point that much more clear....check this out from tonight's Raw-

"Several readers have sent in the following photos, which appear to have the name "Chris" crossed off in the notebook which appeared in the newest video teaser for the 1/2/12 WWE arrival"

December 20th, 2011, 7:07 am #10

one of the videos has a shadow of a guy on a wall looks like jericho to me. Myother answer is Undertaker but do we really need Taker Hunter 2 the first one took so much out of both guys and to me one of the better matches in recent WM history. So besides Hunter who else would be a match for Undertaker and remember the man is winding down a great career