`

`

`
`

May 11th, 2012, 4:37 am #1

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 11th, 2012, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow
Wow

May 11th, 2012, 6:01 am #2

that is big news!

MCW Staff
MCW Staff

May 11th, 2012, 2:47 pm #3

To whom ever posted the big announcement please take the time if you are going to announce something to make sure what you post shows up. Its very easy to PREVIEW your post first to make sure the info you give shows up on the board. Thanks MCW

The MAJOR news hit last night that MCW has signed a long term agreement with The War Machine Rhino! He is the newest member of the MCW roster and will make his ...1st in ring appearance for us on Saturday May 26th, in Akron Ohio at the South Akron Knights of Columbus. We are excited for this acquisition and expect the level of competition to be raised to a whole new bar here at MCW!

Thank you MCW
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 11th, 2012, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MCW Staff
MCW Staff

May 11th, 2012, 2:49 pm #4

May 11th, 2012, 6:40 pm #5

I think Rhino was always under utilized and could offer alot to an Indy company, good for them! Does anyone know how long he will be working for them? A few shows? 3-4 months? Just curious

May 11th, 2012, 7:05 pm #6

Don't really get why this is a "huge" announcement. It's good for them I guess, but it's been awhile since Rhino was relevant - maybe he'll be good for the locker room. Hope it works out, but I don't think this qualifies as huge.

May 11th, 2012, 7:23 pm #7

I think anytime you can have a guy who was on TV for 3 companies for over 12 years and who can still work and go and still looks great can do nothing but positive things for the company, He also is known for being really good guy in the locker room, not sure how long he will be there but for an Indy company to do this on a long term basis it's pretty big deal if nothing else. Paul E brought in Bam Bam to push Taz and other TV talent to get his guys over and it made them more substantiated in the long run. Compared to what most Indy companies do I would give this a minimum A for effort just to see how they use him will be the pay off.

May 11th, 2012, 7:41 pm #8

I guess it will be interesting to see just how many shows they use him on. I mean it's sweet and all but everyone's bookings go down in the summer and if you contact someone like rhino or equivient to him at the right time and offer them a list of dates you may get lucky and have them on your shows for a while. Hope it works out for them.

May 11th, 2012, 8:13 pm #9

Yea, indy's use guys multiple times all the time - just don't get the whole "Huge Announcement" thing - seems a little overhyped. If he shows up and has a good program, great.

May 11th, 2012, 9:02 pm #10

Indy companies have used guys multiple times sure, as in they work for them maybe twice or 3 times in a year, but from what I have heard earlier today he is working with them for the next year or so, now that is pretty unheard of at least here in this area. If your over in PA and Shane Douglas is working for you on the norm it's really not a big deal at all IMO and I know in NY and in Fla where alot of talent lives its somewhat more common but I cant think of anyone doing anything more than 2 maybe 3 times with a name talent in Ohio etc, Plus I really cant blame them for hyping it up thats what a company should be doing, so same as you I hope it books well for them and it helps the talent out as well.