The showcase is on

The showcase is on

October 15th, 2011, 4:36 pm #1

Here is hoping some of our forum posters who are attending will take the time to file some eye witness reports on the games they see.

That is, if they are not too busy indulging and socializing with their forum fellow participants.

Stay tuned.

Wayjoy
x?S?8?|??pӡ?@? H???{?qI??Q?_?K??.??R?$mh????2I?p?0b?b?bbq?裖?[`???XGƔ?t?|\r??J}T?

October 15th, 2011, 4:40 pm #2

I won't be there today.
I see the Sabres are chewing on Brampton pretty good.
I wonder how Milton will fare against the Cougars after getting thrashed last night. Tough turnaround.
As for the big game tonight, I'm picking Trenton 6 St Mikes 2.
Wish I was there!!

October 15th, 2011, 9:00 pm #3

Some one-sided games thus far. buffalo, wellington and cobourg win big.

Lindsay squeeks by Toronto Lakeshore but might have run it up too were it not for Joseph Pionta.

Maybe later will be better for some competitive games.

It isn't likely we could ask for our money back if we had gone earlier, stillcheering .

Wayjoy
x?S?8?|??pӡ?@? H???{?qI??Q?_?K??.??R?$mh????2I?p?0b?b?bbq?裖?[`???XGƔ?t?|\r??J}T?

October 15th, 2011, 9:29 pm #4

Very nice to be able to sit here in the lounge, finish my Muskies game report, with the (fake, but still nice) fireplace behind me, while Markham and Aurora are plying in front of me. I can see the wind whipping outside....I don't want to go home! (I don't think I will for a while).

Very nice job Cobourg!

October 15th, 2011, 10:00 pm #5

Is the canteen open?
I do not care about the fake fireplace , Muskie .

Wayjoy

October 15th, 2011, 11:04 pm #6

Yes Wayne ... canteen is open and they have the famous Cobourg Hotdogs AND Popcorn

Looking for CCLounger is he wearing a moustache? Several people trying to figure out who he is and where he is sitting lol

October 15th, 2011, 11:24 pm #7

Is there public wifi?

October 16th, 2011, 12:35 am #8

It could be that CCHLOUNGER is not there. He could be home watching hockey night in Canada just as I am.

Let me know if BigDogDante puts the run on him.You should hear the fuss all over the new rink.

You could stay over in Cobourg tonight. Driving in these high winds and a dark rainy night would not be best advised. The Best Western has a wonderful hotel in Cobourg. Highly recommend it, muskie .

Wayjoy

October 16th, 2011, 10:44 am #9

Still Cheering...

I found excellent wireless internet access no matter where I was in the building.

Wayne...

I made it home OK, but that short stretch of 401 between Cobourg and Port Hope was brutal with the light rain, and strong winds. Made it home in time to see my Leafs stay undefeated. Woo Hoo!

October 16th, 2011, 11:11 pm #10

Glad you got home safely, Muskie . I hope everybody did as well.

Wayjoy