Red wings

Red wings

February 17th, 2012, 5:30 am #1

I have been involved in this league for long time,
.why did they allow this coach to finish the year?

February 17th, 2012, 11:32 am #2

The coach did not trade away the whole team.So why did they keep the gM all season.

February 17th, 2012, 12:24 pm #3

I have been involved in this league for long time,
.why did they allow this coach to finish the year?
He obeyed orders

February 17th, 2012, 1:27 pm #4

Hey guys in case you haven't noticed the series ended last night. It's time to put all this nonesense to rest, what is all this going to do. Do you think bringing all this up about the coach, Gm or for that matter the owner is going to help now, well its not. Who really knew what was behind all this.... most of us don't know and really don't care now IT's OVER move on. The players gave it all they could last night but it wasn't meant to be. I want to thank the players who gave it their all, they know who they are and a big thank you to the two Dalton's as they will be moving on best of luck in the future for you two.

February 17th, 2012, 3:22 pm #5

If you want to avoid the same outcome next season or beyond you need to understand what caused the problem this year.

Sweep it under the carpet if you want - and look forward to another year of mediocre hockey as resources are focussed on hockey scholarships for only certain members of the organisation while far better players are 'treaded away' in order to search for their future opportunities.

Who was it said doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity?

February 17th, 2012, 4:13 pm #6

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), (attributed)

Wayjoy
x?S?8?|??pӡ?@? H???{?qI??Q?_?K??.??R?$mh????2I?p?0b?b?bbq?裖?[`???XGƔ?t?|\r??J}T?

February 17th, 2012, 7:18 pm #7

He obeyed orders
so he has no morals? . He obeyed orders! He would run kids future and allow himself to be part of it. That's a lame excuse.He has a mind of his own and if he cannot see the difference from wrong and write then I rest my case , he should not be managing anyhow.

February 17th, 2012, 7:30 pm #8

Hey guys in case you haven't noticed the series ended last night. It's time to put all this nonesense to rest, what is all this going to do. Do you think bringing all this up about the coach, Gm or for that matter the owner is going to help now, well its not. Who really knew what was behind all this.... most of us don't know and really don't care now IT's OVER move on. The players gave it all they could last night but it wasn't meant to be. I want to thank the players who gave it their all, they know who they are and a big thank you to the two Dalton's as they will be moving on best of luck in the future for you two.
<strong>....... <font size="4"><em>It's time to put all this nonesense to rest"</em> ..... The hell it is "Chillaxing"! The ice is barely dry from the final flood and YOU want us real fans to refrain from discussing it! Get a life would you "Chillaxing"? Question, are you a member of the staff or worse yet ownership? I remember not too long ago when my hometown Raiders and their passionate fans <em>"used"</em> to vacate the rinks after the first round and everyone wanted to do an autopsy on the team for weeks after!</strong></font>

<strong>Here we are not even twenty four hours removed from their elimination and you've already heard enough! Really? Talk about DENIAL (Don't Even Notice I Am Lying) "Chillaxing", are you positive that you're not affiliated with management/ownership? I'll have to check the IP addresses over the weekend because I have recorded certain individuals IP's for future reference should I/we ever find it necessary to defend ourselves! lol</strong>

February 17th, 2012, 7:33 pm #9

<strong>By the way, just out of curiosity, aren't there laws in place for threatening, bullying, tormenting or harassing someone as many of us have been by a certain individual? Hmmmm ..... interesting thought! </strong>

February 17th, 2012, 8:29 pm #10

<strong>....... <font size="4"><em>It's time to put all this nonesense to rest"</em> ..... The hell it is "Chillaxing"! The ice is barely dry from the final flood and YOU want us real fans to refrain from discussing it! Get a life would you "Chillaxing"? Question, are you a member of the staff or worse yet ownership? I remember not too long ago when my hometown Raiders and their passionate fans <em>"used"</em> to vacate the rinks after the first round and everyone wanted to do an autopsy on the team for weeks after!</strong></font>

<strong>Here we are not even twenty four hours removed from their elimination and you've already heard enough! Really? Talk about DENIAL (Don't Even Notice I Am Lying) "Chillaxing", are you positive that you're not affiliated with management/ownership? I'll have to check the IP addresses over the weekend because I have recorded certain individuals IP's for future reference should I/we ever find it necessary to defend ourselves! lol</strong>
Wow talk about freedom of speech, Tony you took the whole thing out of context, what it was suppose to mean was, why bother beating a dead horse to death by going on about the team and its management/owners, if I thought for one miniute something could be done about it by ragging here I would be the first person to be doing that. And Tony is there a reason you write everything in bold lettering. Thanks for your opinon and I hope you feel better now. I will be signing off now.