NHL'er Endorses Integral Hockey Stick Repair

NHL'er Endorses Integral Hockey Stick Repair

September 17th, 2011, 1:29 am #1

NHL'er, Jason Jaffray (Flames/Ducks) left-winger for the Winnipeg Jets, has given his full endorsement of the Integral Hockey Stick Repair system since playing his own repaired stick, with excellent results.

"I had a chance to use a stick repaired by Integral Hockey Stick Repair. At first I was very skeptical about using a recycled stick. But after using it, I found it to be no different from my other sticks on my rack. It was just as strong as my other sticks and a week later, I found myself searching the shaft of my sticks to see which stick was the one that was repaired - because honestly, I couldnt tell the difference between the three. I definitely support Integral Hockey and would recommend them to anyone wanting to save some money and use a stick that still feels like new."

Jason Jaffray #41 - Left Wing - Winnipeg Jets

This is GREAT news for anyone involved in the hockey community (teams, players, parents), not only looking for an affordable alternative to costly composite stick replacement, but at the same time, be assured that the repaired stick will retain its original feel with no compromise in stick dynamics.

http://www.integralhockey.com/media