Are You Kidding Me?

Are You Kidding Me?

March 25th, 2012, 8:14 pm #1

<strong><em>There has been a letter distributed throughout the league citing the "appauling behaviour" being witnessed during the Stouffville/Georgetown series! What? This is insane!</em></strong>

<strong><em>These are two extremely talented teams leaving it ALL out there and showcasing their collective talents/passions for the game that these young men and their respective coaching staffs love so dearly!</em></strong>

[color=#000000" size="+1" face="Arial]</font> 

<font color="#000000" size="+1" face="Arial">To Someone in Authority:[/color]

Last edited by THAYWARD on March 25th, 2012, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 25th, 2012, 8:38 pm #2

its playoff hockey

March 25th, 2012, 8:54 pm #3

I agree with the letter, only difference is that Georgetown have behaved this way all season long so the league must condone it. They cannot compete with Stouffville playing within the rules of the game so this is the result. They are a disgrace.

March 25th, 2012, 9:17 pm #4

Duke2160 I'm confused? According to the box scores Stouville actually has more penalty mins in every game of the series???

March 25th, 2012, 9:18 pm #5

I agree with the letter, only difference is that Georgetown have behaved this way all season long so the league must condone it. They cannot compete with Stouffville playing within the rules of the game so this is the result. They are a disgrace.
So playing within the rules Stouffville had two hitiing to the head penalties in game one and a checking from behind in game three are you saying thats playing within the rules,hard fast pyshical hockey is part of the game not head shots and checking from behind or all the diving stouffville been doing in the series.

March 25th, 2012, 9:20 pm #6

Too bad they can't spell..anyway I consider the letter to be totally without merit.

March 25th, 2012, 9:45 pm #7

I don't know if that letter writer has been watching the same games that I have. It has been a very well played series between 2 very good teams. Keep it up boys, well done.

March 25th, 2012, 11:33 pm #8

and a call for tougher officiating.

Fair enough.

But rather than submitting a letter to the league, I would think there are far better avenues of recourse to enact change, if there is deemed to be a legitimate complaint here.

Odd that most of the fans who are partaking of this series do not feel the same way as the letter writer.

Granted they all don't visit this forum regularly but I have not read similar context from any of the posters who have attended the games.

Wayjoy
x?S?8?|??pӡ?@? H???{?qI??Q?_?K??.??R?$mh????2I?p?0b?b?bbq?裖?[`???XGƔ?t?|\r??J}T?

March 26th, 2012, 4:04 am #9

Physical play of the raiders is wearing down the very skilled, but lack depth spirit. playoff hockey!!

March 26th, 2012, 2:39 pm #10

<strong><em>There has been a letter distributed throughout the league citing the "appauling behaviour" being witnessed during the Stouffville/Georgetown series! What? This is insane!</em></strong>

<strong><em>These are two extremely talented teams leaving it ALL out there and showcasing their collective talents/passions for the game that these young men and their respective coaching staffs love so dearly!</em></strong>

[color=#000000" size="+1" face="Arial]</font> 

<font color="#000000" size="+1" face="Arial">To Someone in Authority:[/color]

this makes sense seeing as whenever the spirit are anywhere near the net the get tackled or held by two or three guys also in game 1 Genua slashed a stouffville player over the head with his stick and only received two mins, georgetown is definitely the dirtiest team in this league, stouffville is much more skilled only way they lose is if the refs insist on making the gamesheet even.