Why did God sanctify Jesus? WHy?

Why did God sanctify Jesus? WHy?

August 14th, 2012, 5:22 am #1

God doesn't need any sanctification, Jesus needed that, why?

Your answer is as good as mine- Jesus is man and he heeded that to be holy before he was sent to preach the word of God.

John 10:36-37
Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
36 Do you say of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world: Thou blasphemest, because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not

John 10:36-37
Darby Translation (DARBY)
36 do ye say of him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said, I am Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not;

August 14th, 2012, 12:48 pm #2

JESUS is GOD MANIFESTED.. whether you see it or NOT

August 14th, 2012, 3:12 pm #3

so you refuse to know the answer, eric. bwa ha hhahaaaa...

Tell me, have you any knowlede how Jesus lived hislife from 13 to 30 before he was called by God? If not, then don't bash your head- don't bother.

August 15th, 2012, 12:14 am #4

Does God , who is the DICTATOR to the writers of the bible

Did HE have the writers display in words that the one thief

1. EVER was a member of a church?

2. Ever was WATER baptized?

NO to both

then we are to DEDUCE from this that the thief was NEITHER!!!

The same LOGIC goes for JESUS SINNING during the ages you are referring to

IF GOD DOESNT SAY IT,, IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!

August 15th, 2012, 5:27 am #5

God through Jesus can save anyone, anything, anytime He wanted and we don't have to question that sole authority. Acts 2:47 says, "...and the Lord added to the church daily as such should be saved." Daily he added souls to be saved. Whether these souls deserved it or not is not our concern. It is solely by God- do you understand that Eric?

The usual manner, if you don't know it yet, is to have the person baptized, be cleansed before he is called one among the children of God. Read Acts 16:14-15, 29-34. The person's heart was opened by God and was baptized.

MArk 16;16 says "He that believed and is baptized shall be saved".

How is one baptized? BY water baptism, by immersion it signifies cleansing of sins. Acts 8:34.

Acts 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip --- 35 Then Philip --- preached unto him Jesus. 36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. 39 And when they were come up out of the water, -

August 15th, 2012, 8:30 am #6

This is why and how you dont get it!!

WATER baptisms are CEREMONIES or RITES HONORING what JESUS did

To be BAPTIZED is to be of the BODY of JESUS

When HE alone WASHED or CLEANSED or BAPTIZED the SOUls of HIS body with the SHEDDINg of HIS BLOOD

NOT EVERY time one sees the word "BAPTISM" in SCRIPTURE is it referring to a WATER baptism CEREMONY

Once again:

BAPTISM is from the GREEK " To IMMERSE in a FLUID.. i. e. "TO WASH"

JESUS on the cross WASHED or BAPTIZED the SOuls of SIn of the ELECT

HE IMMERSED their SOuls in HIS BLOOD

WATER baptisms are CEREMONIAL RITES HONORINg that ONE TRUE BAPTISM by JESUS

WATER baptisms DONT WASH or ABSOLVE or CLEANSE ANYONE of SIN

WATER baptism are NOT REQUIREMENTS to be of the the body of JESUS

these 2 points are MAN-made DOCTRINES to convince people that one must be in their church

and that ONLY their CEREMONY in THEIR church is VALID!!

August 15th, 2012, 8:32 am #7

God through Jesus can save anyone, anything, anytime He wanted and we don't have to question that sole authority. Acts 2:47 says, "...and the Lord added to the church daily as such should be saved." Daily he added souls to be saved. Whether these souls deserved it or not is not our concern. It is solely by God- do you understand that Eric?

The usual manner, if you don't know it yet, is to have the person baptized, be cleansed before he is called one among the children of God. Read Acts 16:14-15, 29-34. The person's heart was opened by God and was baptized.

How is one baptized? BY water baptism, by immersion it signifies cleansing of sins. Acts 8:34.

Acts 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip --- 35 Then Philip --- preached unto him Jesus. 36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. 39 And when they were come up out of the water, -
So God THROUGH JESUS can save ANYONE? even one who is NEVER WATER baptized?

August 15th, 2012, 8:33 am #8

ADDED to what church? PHysical CHURCH or the SPIRITUAL EXTERNAL CHURCH?

August 15th, 2012, 8:47 am #9

John the baptist made the following points to TEACH you

1. JOhn said that he INDEED performed WATER baptism CEREMONIES

2. John said he was not worthy to undo the tassles of JESUS's shoes

3. John was foreshadowing the BAPTISM by JESUS

when JESUS would BAPTIZE with the HOLY SPIRIT

Question:

what EVENT in the HISTORY of our world was John FORESHADOWING?

Answer:

When JESUS would WASH or CLEANSE or BAPTIZE the SOUls of those of HIS BODY

when HE JESUS would IMMERSE the SOUls in HIS BLOOD

" BELIEVE and be BAPTIZED"

is NOT referring to CEREMONIES in a church setting or other place

its REFERRING that if GOD has blessed you with JESUS(FAITH)

you will BELIEVE and you will be WASHED or ABSOLVED of SIN

TRY LEARNING the ENTIRE bible and the CONTEXT of what you are READING!!

August 15th, 2012, 9:47 am #10

So God THROUGH JESUS can save ANYONE? even one who is NEVER WATER baptized?
WHat is your right to complain, by the way?

Or it is because Jesus chose to save that thief and not the liars and teh hypocrites, like you, michael, ete, jason, jim, truthfinder, damaso, to name a few?