Most Dangerous Teaching of new INC Leader

Most Dangerous Teaching of new INC Leader

May 24th, 2012, 6:45 pm #1

I think I heard clearly what the new INC leader had taught in their worship that those members who will not produce one new convert in their church WILL NOT BE SAVED.

For this reason alone, I was disgusted and plan of not entering their church because what kind of God do they serve forcing members to get new members? In their case, it is not God who calls people, but its their leader and their members. Do you think the real God sanctions this method of multiplying their membership?

May 24th, 2012, 6:55 pm #2

after the 100th year,
those same members who converted a person
will be deemed worthless on the 101st year of INC,
and so forth on every year that follows

INC members are always deemed worthless by INC Admin
unless you convert someone each year

May 25th, 2012, 3:54 am #3

I think I heard clearly what the new INC leader had taught in their worship that those members who will not produce one new convert in their church WILL NOT BE SAVED.

For this reason alone, I was disgusted and plan of not entering their church because what kind of God do they serve forcing members to get new members? In their case, it is not God who calls people, but its their leader and their members. Do you think the real God sanctions this method of multiplying their membership?
to prove that teaching.

I think this new Manalo will speed the INC down the road that all cults go in the end.

Members will start to question all the nonsense.

Surely some common sense will rise

May 25th, 2012, 9:09 am #4

its typical while discussing here w/ INC their testimony diverts, as maybe this one too

May 25th, 2012, 11:27 am #5

There is NO Biblical evidence that this teaching was EVER taught by Jesus and his apostles!

May 25th, 2012, 1:23 pm #6

tsk tsk....Hijo, you have been doing this for so many years, still the same guerilla tactics.

May 25th, 2012, 3:14 pm #7

like MINISTER's quota of converts per month, per year, etc.

are there BIBLICAL verses that talks about monthly or yearly quotas?

who's using human standards now?

May 26th, 2012, 11:57 am #8

and fully equipped to do good works, like spreading the good news. Your god tells you not to do so...

May 26th, 2012, 1:48 pm #9

When Jesus talked about the branches bearing fruits, he was referring to "fruits of righteousness" (James 3:18).

There is NO verse which tells us that Jesus commanded his disciples to "bear fruits of converts" as a prerequisite for salvation.

May 26th, 2012, 3:02 pm #10

you are blinded by your fruit of bitterness and envy, which your god has inculcated into your heart and mind.