Lost River Pics?

Lost River Pics?

February 9th, 2010, 5:51 am #1

Does anybody have any recent pics of the Lost River range they could post? Im wondering how the snow is shaping up this year. Thanks in advance.

Biglost
Biglost

February 19th, 2010, 7:21 pm #2

Southern end of the range has much more snow than the northern portion.....as a matter of fact, by the time you cross the Willow Creek Summit headed north,the ground is bare on the sides of the road. For someone who has had at least a foot of snow in the frontyard for close to 3 months, it was a welcome treat....

February 19th, 2010, 7:28 pm #3

Thanks for posting the pic. As always a beautiful picture too!

February 20th, 2010, 3:45 am #4

Southern end of the range has much more snow than the northern portion.....as a matter of fact, by the time you cross the Willow Creek Summit headed north,the ground is bare on the sides of the road. For someone who has had at least a foot of snow in the frontyard for close to 3 months, it was a welcome treat....
Beautiful shot!

February 20th, 2010, 5:09 am #5

Does anybody have any recent pics of the Lost River range they could post? Im wondering how the snow is shaping up this year. Thanks in advance.
I was in Challis yesterday for the District 6 High School Championships, my youngest wrestles as a 112 pounder/ We left early so I could get a shot or two of some old friends....

I didn't have much time, as the wifey has no patience for this sort of dilly-dallying.

Was nice to see them again though.

February 20th, 2010, 5:32 am #6

Wow! Amazing shots Biglost!

February 20th, 2010, 6:07 am #7

I was in Challis yesterday for the District 6 High School Championships, my youngest wrestles as a 112 pounder/ We left early so I could get a shot or two of some old friends....

I didn't have much time, as the wifey has no patience for this sort of dilly-dallying.

What peak is the 4th pic?

Great shots as always! If only I knew how to effectively use my DLSR

Dan
Dan

February 20th, 2010, 3:01 pm #8

I am pretty sure that is Donaldson Peak.

February 20th, 2010, 4:38 pm #9

mlsl
mlsl

February 20th, 2010, 5:47 pm #10

would love a couple of these for desktop shots...would it be ok to copy of a couple? like the b/w and lost river peak? thanks for considering.

Confirmation of reply: