Ice Climbing

Ice Climbing

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 1st, 2010, 10:54 pm #1

Has anyone been out ice climbing yet this year? If so were

December 1st, 2010, 11:50 pm #2

wants to know? I have some beta, but it'll be a longer approach.

December 2nd, 2010, 2:25 am #3

I have a sneaking suspicion I might know this individual. My phone was ringing yesterday with a couple climbing partners asking about ice since its been so cold. I was thinking something in the Sawtooths might be in...but not sure.

I know I havent met you in person, but Ive been active on this site for some time, but if you are fine with emailing your beta Id love to hear it. Im looking to get out weekend after this.

December 2nd, 2010, 5:52 am #4

journeyseekers (at) clearwire.net is my email, Jeff. I haven't been out on the ice this year, yet. I have a couple spots that I know are in and a big spot that has me wondering...

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ralph

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2010, 8:24 pm #5

wants to know? I have some beta, but it'll be a longer approach.
all the secrets? Im not asking for national secrets. Just info on routes that may be in.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2010, 9:16 pm #6

So why the big secret on who you are?

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2010, 10:55 pm #7

Just an ice climber looking for info. other than that no one special.

December 2nd, 2010, 11:01 pm #8

all the secrets? Im not asking for national secrets. Just info on routes that may be in.
I mainly asked who for the reason that I might ask to go WITH you if you didn't mind! No secrets here.

I will post what I know when I actually get out and know for sure. I know that Cobb ice is in, for sure. But I haven't been up there lately and the drive is now longer.

December 10th, 2010, 4:44 pm #9

I want in on any ice climbing.

December 11th, 2010, 12:43 am #10

Has anyone been out ice climbing yet this year? If so were
So I have never been ice climbing but if there is any one out there that is willing to take me with them I would love to learn. I live west of Boise in a small farming town of Parma. I am willing to carry gear or drive if needed and just watch the first couple time if needed. The only problem is i am off Tuesdays and Wednesdays or Wednesdays and Thursdays. You can email at jacobrobinson at hotmail dot com

Thanks

Jacob R.

Confirmation of reply: