thank you regarding the MS situation

thank you regarding the MS situation

December 2nd, 2011, 1:46 pm #1

I know I petered out after the last time I posted and did not respond individually to each of you towards the end. I hope you don't mind the group thank you now. I wanted to let you all know I do appreciate the support more than you can know. Every single word of it. I can only think about and research this in small increments, though, or I'm afraid it will take over and bring me down, and I soooooo cannot let that happen! I must stay upbeat, which I am able to do nearly all of the time these days. I feel like I'm in a good place. I had a repeat MRI of the thoracic spine on Wednesday and a chest x-ray. The valium was nice, I suppose. Anyway, I'll let you all know if anything changes. I so appreciate your kind and encouraging words. Love to you all.

xoxox
MM

December 2nd, 2011, 2:59 pm #2

Thinking of you, MM and hoping you get good news on the health front. Keep up the good attitude. You are going to be fine, I know it.

xoxoxox
Lillian

December 2nd, 2011, 3:54 pm #3

I know I petered out after the last time I posted and did not respond individually to each of you towards the end. I hope you don't mind the group thank you now. I wanted to let you all know I do appreciate the support more than you can know. Every single word of it. I can only think about and research this in small increments, though, or I'm afraid it will take over and bring me down, and I soooooo cannot let that happen! I must stay upbeat, which I am able to do nearly all of the time these days. I feel like I'm in a good place. I had a repeat MRI of the thoracic spine on Wednesday and a chest x-ray. The valium was nice, I suppose. Anyway, I'll let you all know if anything changes. I so appreciate your kind and encouraging words. Love to you all.

xoxox
MM
group responses are fine by me
I sure do love your attitude. For some reason it made the Dory song pop into my head (Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. What do you DO? Keep swimming. I love that scene and how it irritates Nemo's uptight dad. It also preceeds the spot I need to skip when watching with DD because the angler fish is so scary--but so beautiful!)

much love and huge hugs,
Julie

me:42, DH 43
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 2nd, 2011, 7:16 pm #4

xoxox
MM
M--

First of all, I am so sorry that you have to deal with this diagnosis, and all that comes with it. It sounds like you have a wonderful attitude (no surprise to me!), and are proceeding in a smart, strategic way.

In a perfect world, I would wave my magic wand, and make this all go away. But,instead, I'm offering you lots of prayers, support and hugs from afar. I've been thinking about you lots.

Miss you, my friend. Hang in there.

xoxox,

Ellen

December 2nd, 2011, 7:44 pm #5

nt

December 2nd, 2011, 8:21 pm #6

xoxox
MM
Hey a big thanks to all is so fine I know that all will be OK .... love & hugs .. V

December 3rd, 2011, 3:14 am #7

xoxox
MM
You are so supportive of everyone here and take the time to write. I hope I can give you 1/2 the support you have given to others. We are all here for you!!! oxox

December 3rd, 2011, 5:00 am #8

xoxox
MM
and dont worry about individual replies! You have enough on your mind!!

When are you going to Hopkins?

Pink

December 3rd, 2011, 1:03 pm #9

xoxox
MM
I have been a terrible board buddy - mostly lurking - but I wanted to say that you're in my thoughts. I admire your attitude and completely agree that staying positive and upbeat is the best medicine, and it sounds like you are doing a great job in that! I have a friend with MS and two young boys and she's one of the most active and involved people I know. She doesn't miss out on life, and I think she appreciates things more and lives in the moment more than the average person. She is very disciplined about staying rested and says that helps her more than anything. Thanks for the update. You're in my toughts and I wish you all the best!! -dawn

wcl

December 3rd, 2011, 7:46 pm #10

xoxox
MM
...the best for you.
wcl