A quick pic of the boys

A quick pic of the boys

December 29th, 2011, 3:04 pm #1

[/IMG]
Last edited by goldiescholar on December 29th, 2011, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 29th, 2011, 4:26 pm #2

What cute boys! BTW, although this image is in my web album, you can edit this link any time you are logged in if you want to take the picture down later, and if you do take it down, let me know and I can make sure the web album image isn't public anymore, too. That's why I put words in your mouth, so to speak. I was not logged into your account -- I couldn't do that if I tried for a year. But as the forum owner, I can edit any post, which is why you'll see "edited by goldiescholar at ??? o'clock" at the bottom of your original post calling the moderators' attention.

Keiki's Makuahine (Keiki's Mom) 51, dh 52
Keiki: b. 2002 after 3 months bedrest
Natural conception following ZIFT/chem. pg

Olivia: b. 1999 d. 1999
28-week preemie, ptl cause unknown
Natural conception after 1 mc

ttc since 1998

December 29th, 2011, 4:31 pm #3

[/IMG]
I know, I know - children are supposed to be gussied up for holiday photos.

This photo was taken when we were at a mall on Saturday, doing last minute Christmas shopping. Believe it or not, my youngest (William) had never sat with Santa before and so we spontaneously took the photo. All around us was a parade of young girls in beautiful dresses and nicely done hair and young boys in suits and slicked down hair.

Oh well, this is how we roll - casual and a bit sloppy.

Charles (12 years old, 7th grade) is on the left, William (7 years old, 1st grade - my 2nd high FSH miracle) is on Santa's knee in the middle and Jackson (9 years old, 3rd grade - my first miracle - lord it seems like yesterday that I was living that depressing nightmare of the high FSH diagnosis and the doom and gloom).

December 29th, 2011, 5:43 pm #4

[/IMG]
they are so grown up and cute. happy holidays

December 29th, 2011, 7:43 pm #5

This photo was taken when we were at a mall on Saturday, doing last minute Christmas shopping. Believe it or not, my youngest (William) had never sat with Santa before and so we spontaneously took the photo. All around us was a parade of young girls in beautiful dresses and nicely done hair and young boys in suits and slicked down hair.

Charles (12 years old, 7th grade) is on the left, William (7 years old, 1st grade - my 2nd high FSH miracle) is on Santa's knee in the middle and Jackson (9 years old, 3rd grade - my first miracle - lord it seems like yesterday that I was living that depressing nightmare of the high FSH diagnosis and the doom and gloom).
those are great lookin' boys you have there and you know what? I didn't even notice they were casually dressed. I guess we roll that way too. I never ever dress up for Santa photos (in fact, we forgot to get one done this year. DH didn't think it deserved a special trip to the mall) and we just pose in what they are wearing, which I like since it gives a good snap shot of who they are at that moment and besides, getting all dressed up just guarantees that the sitting won't happen LOL

Love this pic, love their smiles. (they'll be breaking some hearts for sure those boys)

jm

me:42, DH 43
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 30th, 2011, 3:44 am #6

[/IMG]
I couldn't get DS to do the Santa thing this year...or last year! Good for your guys! They are so charming!

[size=300]EllenA[/size]

dx'd high fsh at age 30
ttc 6 years
5 failed clomid cycles
2 failed IVF cycles
#3 IVF/ICSI worked out fine
FET 2 years later didn't work out
Proud mom of an amazing miracle boy.

December 30th, 2011, 4:48 am #7

[/IMG]
Maybe because I live in yoga clothes and don't wear makeup, but I love your boys in their normal clothes. I get a sense of who they are this way!

December 30th, 2011, 5:22 am #8

[/IMG]
K--

They look like the cast of a TV show -- they are all adorable!

Thanks for sharing...

--Ellen

December 30th, 2011, 6:54 am #9

[/IMG]
ITs really nice that theyre still willing to pose with Santa!!! They look like happy guys!!

Thanks for sharing,

PInk

December 30th, 2011, 5:56 pm #10

and I love that it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. How wonderful that you took the time to do that, and who needs the gussied up screaming baby photo, anyway? Very handsome boys and it looks like they are having a great day. (Such a jolly Santa, too. Did you happen to see the documentary "Becoming Santa"? It was so heartwarming, and actually put me into the Christmas spirit when not much else seemed to this year. Worth watching if you ever get a chance.)

xoxox
MM