Breast Enhancement:fish, flax seed, wheat germ, evening primrose, borage, black currant

Breast Enhancement:fish, flax seed, wheat germ, evening primrose, borage, black currant

Amy
Amy

April 1st, 2011, 8:40 am #1

Should this Multi-Oil help increase breast size?
Would the breast increase be permanent?

April 1st, 2011, 9:54 am #2

Breast enlargement, like any other body modification, should not be attempted unless there has been appropriate discussion, information exchange and counselling from an approved and appropriate medical source. I work with lawyers who deal with the consequences of failed breast modification surgery and the results are not good. The Care Quality Commission has a whole section on its website dealing specifically with this subject.

To think breast enlargement could be achieved through taking a pill, herbal or otherwise is, in my opinion both naiive and short sighted.

Looking at the contents of the proposed pill, all the ingredients provide very useful nutritional compounds. Why you would want to take a pill instead of enjoying a wonderful series of meals and drinks with the entire componants unless you are up in space for a length of time is beyond me.

Proposed menu

Fresh haddock baked in borage vineger and olive oil accompanied by seasonal vegetables, with a side salad of green leaves and evening primrose flowers followed by blackcurrent crumble made with wheat germ added to the topping and finished with a soothing cup of flax seed, cinnamon and fresh orange tea.

Sarah

Dik Cook
Dik Cook

April 10th, 2011, 10:24 am #3

Should this Multi-Oil help increase breast size?
Would the breast increase be permanent?
Seeing as this was posted on 1st April, is this poster doing a little bit of leg-pulling?