Zapruder head shot..."GRAPHIC"

Zapruder head shot..."GRAPHIC"

June 29th, 2010, 7:51 pm #1

MK has come across stills of the Kennedy assassination...he stabilized the below two frames...you have been warned...the frames are graphic...
>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

you have been warned...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

June 30th, 2010, 2:14 am #2

Just above the windshield in the 2nd frame.....what's that? Scratch in the film? Something else?

-MikeInNC

June 30th, 2010, 12:49 pm #3

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

June 30th, 2010, 2:43 pm #4

I don't think it is, based upon the following observations:

(assuming the object is not a defect/scratch/etc. in the film)

1) The streak is travelling in a straight line - not an arc - therefore it is moving at very high speed (not to mention the fact that it's not in the first frame - and a streak, far from the President, just one frame later).

2) Drawing a line through this straight streak, and continuing to draw it over JFK's head, the object ends up about 2 feet over JFK's head.

3) Even if we assume that the object is travelling at an angle to or from the camera, a line drawn to/from the object and JFK does not intersect with JFK.

Therefore, unless the object went vertical for some distance BEFORE continuing in a straight line away from JFK's head - I don't see how it is a piece of JFK's skull.

Just my .02 cents*

-MikeInNC

*(and not trying to guess at what it could be.....because I don't have a clue. Conspiracy theorists might say it's another bullet - due to reports of multiple gunshots fired (where's the grassy knoll in this film? To the right, correct? Hmmmmm....... OKAY,I am NOT going there! lol)

June 30th, 2010, 6:38 pm #5

But when the bullet strikes there is splatter going up and out...

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

June 30th, 2010, 9:02 pm #6

I don't think it is, based upon the following observations:

(assuming the object is not a defect/scratch/etc. in the film)

1) The streak is travelling in a straight line - not an arc - therefore it is moving at very high speed (not to mention the fact that it's not in the first frame - and a streak, far from the President, just one frame later).

2) Drawing a line through this straight streak, and continuing to draw it over JFK's head, the object ends up about 2 feet over JFK's head.

3) Even if we assume that the object is travelling at an angle to or from the camera, a line drawn to/from the object and JFK does not intersect with JFK.

Therefore, unless the object went vertical for some distance BEFORE continuing in a straight line away from JFK's head - I don't see how it is a piece of JFK's skull.

Just my .02 cents*

-MikeInNC

*(and not trying to guess at what it could be.....because I don't have a clue. Conspiracy theorists might say it's another bullet - due to reports of multiple gunshots fired (where's the grassy knoll in this film? To the right, correct? Hmmmmm....... OKAY,I am NOT going there! lol)
A few more very prominent politicians and citizens have to pass away before the complete file will be released ( IF EVER ) to the public! I think we will all be shocked as to what the the complete truth shows, as compared to what was reported!!!!!!