What would you do ?

What would you do ?

Shewolf
Shewolf

August 21st, 2012, 2:18 pm #1

If you happened up on a baby BF that was orphaned, abandoned, lost or whatever, in other words mama and the rest of the clan weren't around?

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

August 21st, 2012, 7:40 pm #2

I would assume that momma/family member(s) may return at ANY moment and, much like coming across a grizzly cub, would reverse course and exfil from the area immediately! =:-0

(Oh, I'd take a picture/video first IF I'm able to even think clearly enough)

If we humans can't see these things clearly on a good day, who's to say that they're not waiting in-the-wings and waiting for you to make one, stupid, mistake.

Life's too short to end up on "Unsolved Mysteries" XD

-MikeInNC

MS Mike
MS Mike

August 21st, 2012, 10:27 pm #3

Or in the Southeast version of "Missing 411" n/t

Shewolf
Shewolf

August 22nd, 2012, 4:06 am #4

No ya'll are missing it, you know absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is not another Monkey for miles around. This baby BF is totally alone in the wilderness.

sasquatchms
sasquatchms

August 22nd, 2012, 6:12 am #5

If you happened up on a baby BF that was orphaned, abandoned, lost or whatever, in other words mama and the rest of the clan weren't around?
take it home, not tell anyone, and raise it best I could to be somewhat civil..

Squatchman
Squatchman

August 22nd, 2012, 7:11 pm #6

I would make every attempt to take the creature with me.
If I spotted a parent then leave it ,but if there wasn't any other creature around,take him home n raise him. Be a Daddy!

Versatile
Versatile

August 22nd, 2012, 8:57 pm #7

Feed it real quick if possible and get way away from where you got it by a vehicle. That is if yo want your life to change forever.

August 23rd, 2012, 12:24 am #8

what happens when wild animals grow up and turn on those who raised them. IMO we must remember what we are dealing with...... when animals abandon young it's usually for a reason.

Timberghost
Timberghost

August 23rd, 2012, 1:15 am #9

I'd shoot the little ba$tard.....
Specimen for proof and easy to carry out.

Crispy
Crispy

August 23rd, 2012, 1:26 pm #10

Really needs a "like" button somewhere...