What Was Then and What Is Now...

What Was Then and What Is Now...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

August 16th, 2010, 11:33 am #1

There are many speculations as to what really went down at Bluff Creek circa 1967. However as it has been stated - "WHY?" Why all of the deception? Whay all of the cover-up?There are definitely BIG secrets that are attempting to be kept by the "powers that be". Wny is that? There coud only be a handful of reasons for this mess Green has created with the Bluff Creek Massacre.

The first one is the most obvious. He and company mowed-down three of more bigfoot and found that they were more human-like than not. Secondly, Weyerhauser, contracted these Canadians to come into the US to extinguish them so that workers would continue to mill natural resources from that area without being scared to their wits end. And Thirdly, Green and his entourage were there simply to collect a "dead or alive" specimen either A.) for their own satisfaction OR B.) for and outside agency such as the US or Canadian government.

Not knowing that tehnology would EVER catch up to them; they didn;t need to really worry about any of this......"until now!"

Jeff

August 16th, 2010, 4:26 pm #2

They are beginning too understand that from film evidence the written reports and records are half truths & lies...

Patty film:

We see two creatures, the bloody dog paw print, bloody hole with something lightly covered with sand or lime in this hole that appears to be a body...we see the muzzle flash, the right thigh explode from what appears to be a gun shot wound...a hole with swelling appears on the creatures back along with film of a larger creature, presumed to be a male, start to go down catching himself with his right hand/arm in the third sequence of filming...

In the first sequence of filming...the creature we see may or may not be the female we all call Patty...Gimlim said Patterson fell down while filming this first sequence...he didn't trip and fall...he fell in the trench these men dug in an attempt to drain the bloody red hole...

Everything I mentioned above is in the film...I along with others are not seeing things not there nor have we added or taken anything from the film...

This bullsxxx about being an old film has been ridden to death by Green...but yet when we see the Patty film on TV who do we see presenting the film...yep...John Green...Let me tell you this...Green flipped the film so when the first sequence of film we see the bloody red hole is on the right side instead of the left side...what a damn moron...yes...he thinks we are that damn stupid...this is called..."Disinformation"...what surprises me...there are some who believe he is "Honest Abe"...an Icon of this twisted community...JG...I may not know exactly who you are but I guarantee my opinion is pretty damn close...lies, cover up, creatures killed that could have been some type of human...along with that...there may have been some Native Americans murdered during this tribulation over their "Sacred Lands"...

Green also said "there is no more to get from this film."...why would Green make that statement?...I know exactly why he did...

Squatchman
Squatchman

August 16th, 2010, 4:44 pm #3

I will honestly say that I didn't believe in all the hoopla concerning this film or anything Mr.Davis said, so I just kept my opinions to myself.
But now It Does Come out and clear, I have changed my mind on this. Yes things are getting pretty obvious about the GO Road and getting rid of the Boogers for the Timber Industry. Mr.Green,I know you are reading this and WE now KNOW that there is a lot more to this. I am CONVINCED of it. You Know More Than You Are Saying.
Will this be your legacy? A BS artist? Yea you don't have to talk , but we do see that there is a lot of evidence concerning this film and the events.
I don't want to see anyone get in trouble over this but I do want the TRUTH.
I really doubt you would be prosecuted over anything, but you can now tell us.
TALK.

August 16th, 2010, 5:18 pm #4

Just a few years back I was convinced the whole damn thing was a hoax...

I was gullible enough to believe Bob H was the man in the suit...he did pass several lie detector tests...seemed honest...doing a favor for a friend and making a few bucks as well...yeah, I could see a man doing this...

But after studying the film, stills, animations, reading the written records and reports I now know for fact these men have lived a lie for years and possibly lived it well before 1967...

Titmus, we see him in the Dahinden film in a hunting situation carrying a double barreled rifle, has been involved since 1957...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

August 17th, 2010, 11:44 am #5

They are beginning too understand that from film evidence the written reports and records are half truths & lies...

Patty film:

We see two creatures, the bloody dog paw print, bloody hole with something lightly covered with sand or lime in this hole that appears to be a body...we see the muzzle flash, the right thigh explode from what appears to be a gun shot wound...a hole with swelling appears on the creatures back along with film of a larger creature, presumed to be a male, start to go down catching himself with his right hand/arm in the third sequence of filming...

In the first sequence of filming...the creature we see may or may not be the female we all call Patty...Gimlim said Patterson fell down while filming this first sequence...he didn't trip and fall...he fell in the trench these men dug in an attempt to drain the bloody red hole...

Everything I mentioned above is in the film...I along with others are not seeing things not there nor have we added or taken anything from the film...

This bullsxxx about being an old film has been ridden to death by Green...but yet when we see the Patty film on TV who do we see presenting the film...yep...John Green...Let me tell you this...Green flipped the film so when the first sequence of film we see the bloody red hole is on the right side instead of the left side...what a damn moron...yes...he thinks we are that damn stupid...this is called..."Disinformation"...what surprises me...there are some who believe he is "Honest Abe"...an Icon of this twisted community...JG...I may not know exactly who you are but I guarantee my opinion is pretty damn close...lies, cover up, creatures killed that could have been some type of human...along with that...there may have been some Native Americans murdered during this tribulation over their "Sacred Lands"...

Green also said "there is no more to get from this film."...why would Green make that statement?...I know exactly why he did...
Hi MH,

Let me first start by stating that you, MK and others to long of list to mention have put in an "unequalled" amount of time on the P-G Film. Probably more than all other bigfoot organizations (including my own) combined. You guys have produced very convincing results. Moreover, I can find very little if any with you all's discoveries with the film evidence. Good work!

I have always suspected a reversal at the "hole" portion of the film. I am glad you all have seen it too. When an onlooker first sees the film the witness only one of many bigfoot actually present on it. This in itself to me was "deliberately" concocted (to keep ones eyes on the main bigfoot featured and not the ones scurring to get out of there). JG probably thought that he and others were on top of the world (not knowing that technology would progress to level it has today). In a nutshell, their actions have come back to bite them in the ass. Now they are all scrambling frantically with the help of some of their "old-timers" and a ton of their so-called "new comers" who buy in to their BS.

This calm, rational and seemingly intelligent demeanor that JG puts on is all part of "the show". Deep down, logic tells me he's an angry, troubled man who has many ghosts in his closet.

JT