What is your take on this?

What is your take on this?

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 5th, 2011, 5:05 pm #1

I know it's from that other group but it is certainly much larger than a 6 ft human.
This is the "Marble mountain footage".

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 0629079415

January 5th, 2011, 6:56 pm #2

The nest or bedding area...the one large tree I saw was pulled over and broken...could be weather related...the limbs depending on how rotten the wood could be broken by man with this person building a shelter...what is unusual was the fire pit...did a Sasquatch build a fire pit?...or did a person build this pit to use later?... unlikely a Sasquatch did build this fire pit so man comes back into the picture...Sasquatch has no known need for fire...

The beast itself...the conical shaped head could be caused by wearing a jacket with a hood...there is some video when it turns sideways and then to its back it does appear to be a back pack...the person taking the video said he could hear this Sasquatch screaming but it was not picked up on his recorder but yet we hear the people talking...he also claimed he saw this entity jumping up and down...I missed that...

Size...hard to determine unless the person walked the exact path...arm length and gait looks man like IMO...using its arms for balance...we all do that...touching its head then with both hands doesn't make this a Sasquatch...

750+ yards we know is quite a distance to record with a consumer video recorder to determine that it is a Sasquatch or man...close to 3/8's to 1/2 mile away...

IMO...it is an interesting report/video but as you can see...skeptics can shoot holes in this video...if they would have found corresponding tracks, maybe some scat or bones of something eaten then we can strongly assume this was a Sasquatch...the video, the distance is to far away...the narration is from a believer and the person walking on the mountain ridge is hardly convincing since there is no certainty he walked the exact steps as the individual in the video...

January 5th, 2011, 9:27 pm #3

As mentioned it is interesting...

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

January 6th, 2011, 3:03 am #4

The nest or bedding area...the one large tree I saw was pulled over and broken...could be weather related...the limbs depending on how rotten the wood could be broken by man with this person building a shelter...what is unusual was the fire pit...did a Sasquatch build a fire pit?...or did a person build this pit to use later?... unlikely a Sasquatch did build this fire pit so man comes back into the picture...Sasquatch has no known need for fire...

The beast itself...the conical shaped head could be caused by wearing a jacket with a hood...there is some video when it turns sideways and then to its back it does appear to be a back pack...the person taking the video said he could hear this Sasquatch screaming but it was not picked up on his recorder but yet we hear the people talking...he also claimed he saw this entity jumping up and down...I missed that...

Size...hard to determine unless the person walked the exact path...arm length and gait looks man like IMO...using its arms for balance...we all do that...touching its head then with both hands doesn't make this a Sasquatch...

750+ yards we know is quite a distance to record with a consumer video recorder to determine that it is a Sasquatch or man...close to 3/8's to 1/2 mile away...

IMO...it is an interesting report/video but as you can see...skeptics can shoot holes in this video...if they would have found corresponding tracks, maybe some scat or bones of something eaten then we can strongly assume this was a Sasquatch...the video, the distance is to far away...the narration is from a believer and the person walking on the mountain ridge is hardly convincing since there is no certainty he walked the exact steps as the individual in the video...
At 750 yards, you couldn't tell the difference between a sasquatch and a herford cow LOL!

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

January 6th, 2011, 3:26 am #5

I know it's from that other group but it is certainly much larger than a 6 ft human.

This MAN'S arms are not below his knees, he has rather long legs, and he's wearing a hip-length jacket that is unbuttoned/unzipped. He's walking on his heels with short strides to keep from slipping down the steep grade. Do you think that a sasquatch would walk this way?

The only thing I'm waiting for is the results of the call-blasting they did that night LOL!

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 6th, 2011, 5:19 am #6

Dude in a backpack.
Arm length was normal human.
Stride all wrong.

Doc
Doc

January 6th, 2011, 4:39 pm #7

At first I went back and forth on this. I just did survival school with Dave Canterbury and we made structures and hooches like this. We had em all over the woods near Simsboro and I wondered what some BF researcher would think if they found it. So it could easily be IMO a guy out practicing such skills. The humanoid could be a guy with a light weight backpack. BUT as they did the follow up height comparison I became MUCH more impressed with the potential of the video.

Let me also mention that on the 4 day survival class, I and my brother both independently heard woodknocks and I got a nice whoop about 4:30 AM coming back from standing guard over the quail pen...along with sounds of something moving obliquely thru the brush to the northeast.

This was 5 miles north of I20 at Simsboro

Does anybody know much about Corney Lake and Middle Fork Bottom boogers, David and I are soon to take mules and canoes etc for expedition...suggestions would be appreciated.

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 7th, 2011, 2:02 am #8

and his dual survival show. I often wonder if the survival guys have ever had any BF encounters.
Has Dave? Anyway on the show if it wasn't for his hunting skills the bush hippie would be eating plants and grubs.
For those of you not familiar with Dave Canterbury he has a lot of You Tube videos to look at.
Les Stroud the survivalist was in a tent in Alaska one time and said,"as crazy as this sounds I'm hearing grunts that sound like a gorilla"!

Just curious if any one here knows of any survival personality sightings, post them here.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 7th, 2011, 5:44 am #9

As mentioned it is interesting...
I always love to throw the "cat amongst the pigeons" so to speak.

Doc
Doc

January 8th, 2011, 6:26 pm #10

and his dual survival show. I often wonder if the survival guys have ever had any BF encounters.
Has Dave? Anyway on the show if it wasn't for his hunting skills the bush hippie would be eating plants and grubs.
For those of you not familiar with Dave Canterbury he has a lot of You Tube videos to look at.
Les Stroud the survivalist was in a tent in Alaska one time and said,"as crazy as this sounds I'm hearing grunts that sound like a gorilla"!

Just curious if any one here knows of any survival personality sightings, post them here.
I first asked Cody Lundin, thinking any BF would surely consider a barefoot human at least "enlightened" if not kindred, but he respectfully indicated that he had not had any encounters but seemed open about it.

Dave, on the other and...when I finally got around to popping the question, said, "Its bs...all bs !!"
So I changed the subject. He's a nice down to earth guy though who is not that affected by the tv thing.

Now the tracking instructor Joe Kellum, disciple of Dr Halfpenny, the famous tracker told me privately that his buddy found a set of tracks that...(you know the rest,typical story, followed them a long way etc). So I sent him my finds and all he asked me was what was the stride and I told him a little over five feet. So I think Joe is keeping his eyes and mind a little more open now.

As they say, "Believing is seeing"