Well I just spent a couple of interesting days,,,,

Well I just spent a couple of interesting days,,,,

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

April 4th, 2012, 10:05 pm #1

In the hospital.
It seems like I have a bit of a bum ticker,(Grumpy, I hate it but I won't be able to keep up with you bud).
They told me that it's not life threatening "YET" but I need to see a Cardiologist and don't run any marathons just yet.
The area that I circled is not keeping up the beat with the rest of it (Which I found out yesterday morning after straightening up to fast and everything going WOOZEY.
[/IMG]
I ain't out of monster hunting yet, just gotta get somebody to put me up and take me back,,LOL.

See there, ol' Rick Tullos does have a heart contrary to popular belief.

Grumpy
Grumpy

April 4th, 2012, 10:17 pm #2

And anybody can keep up with me lately... I've put on over 20 pounds and get winded walking up the basement stairs.... Dam retired life is killing me.

April 4th, 2012, 10:50 pm #3

Yeah it happens to all of us if we live long enough but it is still much better than the alternative.
I think that mine is probably a genetic defect that I have always had but it just recently decided to manifest itself full blast.
I've always had the occasional "Dizzy spell" but this recent episode made me feel far worse, they'll put me on lipitor or something and I'll be fine.

April 5th, 2012, 12:06 am #4

You got to have annual physicals to stay on top of things before something minor becomes major...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 5th, 2012, 12:23 am #5

In the hospital.
It seems like I have a bit of a bum ticker,(Grumpy, I hate it but I won't be able to keep up with you bud).
They told me that it's not life threatening "YET" but I need to see a Cardiologist and don't run any marathons just yet.
The area that I circled is not keeping up the beat with the rest of it (Which I found out yesterday morning after straightening up to fast and everything going WOOZEY.
[/IMG]
I ain't out of monster hunting yet, just gotta get somebody to put me up and take me back,,LOL.

You just take it easy, hang in there, and we (somehow) will carry you to the monsters*

Best wishes,

-Mike in NC

*Disclaimer: Myself excluded on account of my bum left knee :D

April 5th, 2012, 1:50 am #6

You got to have annual physicals to stay on top of things before something minor becomes major...
Which is why I want to raise awareness.
If you are feeling weird symptoms and just shrugging them off,,DON"T!
Don't let something minor become something major just because you may be low on money or not have insurance or something silly like that.
I have benefits in my job, but my thing was that I just didn't have the time,,guess what,,when you are dead you have all the time you'll ever need.
This is PRIORTY stuff folks, over jobs, over monster hunting, over everything, because if you don't have your health, you don't have any of it.
I know that I sound a little "Preachy" but you've got to keep on top of your health, poor ol' Rick Vereen learned that lesson the hard way as I almost did.

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

April 5th, 2012, 5:46 am #7

In the hospital.
[/IMG]

I think I memtioned it here a while ago.

It's amazing what thay can do today.

PS...I have new tools because of it...

Snow Blower....Wife
Leaf Raker.....Wife
Lawn Mower.....Wife
Dog Walker.....Wife

Life's good bro

Bo

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

April 5th, 2012, 6:06 am #8

Did I not tell you all about two years ago when I went through this crap to do BLOODWORK!!!

Do I need to go back and find the post??????

GO CHECK YA BLOODWORK IF YOU ARE OVER 40 AND HAVE NOT HAD IT CHECKED IN 5 YEARS!!!

This diease will creep up on you and when you feel it's grasps....it's too late.

Up to then you will feel fine.

Don't be me!!!!

Save yourself for the sake of the people that love you.

Bo

DonDon
DonDon

April 5th, 2012, 12:44 pm #9

In the hospital.
[/IMG]

you're in my prayers bud

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

April 5th, 2012, 2:31 pm #10

Did I not tell you all about two years ago when I went through this crap to do BLOODWORK!!!

Do I need to go back and find the post??????

GO CHECK YA BLOODWORK IF YOU ARE OVER 40 AND HAVE NOT HAD IT CHECKED IN 5 YEARS!!!

This diease will creep up on you and when you feel it's grasps....it's too late.

Up to then you will feel fine.

Don't be me!!!!

Save yourself for the sake of the people that love you.

Bo
It showed up on the MRI.
My enzymes read negative which is good.
It's just a defect that I and my cardiologist need to monitor.
It showed up in my chemical stress while they were taking moving images of my heart.
Last edited by tiny on April 5th, 2012, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.