Video

Video

Backwoods Girl
Backwoods Girl

April 2nd, 2012, 2:58 pm #1

I watched your video on u tube.Pretty scary stuff.Gonna try and talk to them this week.Been busy here.Thanks for posting.

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

April 2nd, 2012, 3:54 pm #2

Some have known that we were doing a video at several of my contacts home...what you see below are actual depictions of what has occurred over the past several months...non-rehearsed...there was not any planned dialogue or script...the last segment when the ladies get out of the car screaming running to the house...when they returned from town something began growling at them...loud sinister growling...as a matter of fact when I say that was a hit is when I along with another researcher did have a thermal hit in this pine thicket next to her home...I also thought I saw a tall thin bipedal something run from the back of her home right after we saw the Monster with the thermal...

I've mentioned many times of the on going activity at these ladies homes...I've been researching/investigating for more then twenty years in areas of activity but not anything like I've experienced there especially the day light sightings...tracks, three, four and possibly five toed, impressions of different sizes, sightings along with pictures of Monsters different sizes, vocals have been recorded...hair , scat along with what appears to be vomit which stinks unbelievably have been collected and sent to be analyzed, objects being taken and moved or never to be found...four of her five pups have disappeared with me explaining that even when I would feed them scraps I couldn't catch them...the owner, Ms. Francis, couldn't catch them...

We have done quite a bit of filming at night with this being some new ground for all of us...as we continue the segments will get better...

http://youtu.be/bZquSekFN5k

Nellie
Nellie

April 2nd, 2012, 7:09 pm #3

So that growl as they are getting out of the vehicle the real deal or just a simulated one?
Those poor girls...I really feel for them having to put up with that crap. You definitely have gotten yourself a monster hot spot there for researching those things Jim.
Keep us posted on any new video and monster news.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

April 2nd, 2012, 8:50 pm #4

Some have known that we were doing a video at several of my contacts home...what you see below are actual depictions of what has occurred over the past several months...non-rehearsed...there was not any planned dialogue or script...the last segment when the ladies get out of the car screaming running to the house...when they returned from town something began growling at them...loud sinister growling...as a matter of fact when I say that was a hit is when I along with another researcher did have a thermal hit in this pine thicket next to her home...I also thought I saw a tall thin bipedal something run from the back of her home right after we saw the Monster with the thermal...

I've mentioned many times of the on going activity at these ladies homes...I've been researching/investigating for more then twenty years in areas of activity but not anything like I've experienced there especially the day light sightings...tracks, three, four and possibly five toed, impressions of different sizes, sightings along with pictures of Monsters different sizes, vocals have been recorded...hair , scat along with what appears to be vomit which stinks unbelievably have been collected and sent to be analyzed, objects being taken and moved or never to be found...four of her five pups have disappeared with me explaining that even when I would feed them scraps I couldn't catch them...the owner, Ms. Francis, couldn't catch them...

We have done quite a bit of filming at night with this being some new ground for all of us...as we continue the segments will get better...

http://youtu.be/bZquSekFN5k
Did you get a thermal hit on that black thing in the field?

April 2nd, 2012, 8:53 pm #5

So that growl as they are getting out of the vehicle the real deal or just a simulated one?
Those poor girls...I really feel for them having to put up with that crap. You definitely have gotten yourself a monster hot spot there for researching those things Jim.
Keep us posted on any new video and monster news.
Was simulated Nellie...we haven't any growls recorded as of yet but the production team did the best they could with what they had...this is not as easy as some may think...night videoing is a pain when there are only two of us and a camera person...not only do we have to watch where the man with the thermal is walking but we have to be careful the cameraman doesn't step in a hole and crash and burn...

April 2nd, 2012, 9:01 pm #6

Did you get a thermal hit on that black thing in the field?
I didn't have the thermal in my hand at the time...charging the battery...actually there were two dark objects I spotted while sitting at my usual place...the one you can plainly see and the top of another dark object to the right of it...one of the ladies you can hear in the video called it a booger...LOL...it's amazing what comes out of a persons mouth when they do think they see a Monster...

Usually what I say...there's one of those stinking sobs right there...and I have said that many times there...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

April 2nd, 2012, 9:31 pm #7

I have heard you say that quite a few times,,LOL.
Usually I call them a lot worse but not in the presence of ladies but it rhymes with blinking mortar forkers,,LOL.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

April 2nd, 2012, 9:33 pm #8

Was simulated Nellie...we haven't any growls recorded as of yet but the production team did the best they could with what they had...this is not as easy as some may think...night videoing is a pain when there are only two of us and a camera person...not only do we have to watch where the man with the thermal is walking but we have to be careful the cameraman doesn't step in a hole and crash and burn...

The guy in the suit doing the dramatization gets a little edgey knowing there are probably real monsters not very far off?
Talk about Monster Bait!

April 2nd, 2012, 9:59 pm #9

Is Shirley's husband...about 6'3" inches tall...and no he's not the scary type...a good man and woods man...ten years back when they bought the house next to Ms. Francis while working on the house he would hear weird growls, howls and unusual sounds he hasn't heard before...he hasn't had a sighting but has heard all types of weird calls...the sightings usually begin from the time he leaves work til he comes back...he works off shore...two weeks on then two weeks off...

Ms. Francis called him one day to have a look around behind their homes...on my video I see Doug walking the tree line...as he nears the home I can see a large dark object back in the tree line that appeared to me it was following him...this is over one hundred yards from my camera in a pine thicket which is a long distance for the cameras I have...

He was not the dark object you see while we were all outside when the lady says it's a booger...he was working at the time...

DonDon
DonDon

April 2nd, 2012, 10:30 pm #10

I didn't have the thermal in my hand at the time...charging the battery...actually there were two dark objects I spotted while sitting at my usual place...the one you can plainly see and the top of another dark object to the right of it...one of the ladies you can hear in the video called it a booger...LOL...it's amazing what comes out of a persons mouth when they do think they see a Monster...

Usually what I say...there's one of those stinking sobs right there...and I have said that many times there...
and I understand bout the words coming out of your mouth when you think you see one LOL