Video of Young Bigfoot

Video of Young Bigfoot

Randall Chapman
Randall Chapman

June 28th, 2009, 4:15 am #1

Found this on the Coast to Coast AM website. It is supposed to be a thermal video of a baby/young Bigfoot jumping into the tree's. I have my doubts, but who knows?

http://blogsquatcher.blogspot.com/2009/ ... gfoot.html

June 28th, 2009, 1:31 pm #2

We both have our doubts...

Grumpy
Grumpy

June 28th, 2009, 4:19 pm #3

Found this on the Coast to Coast AM website. It is supposed to be a thermal video of a baby/young Bigfoot jumping into the tree's. I have my doubts, but who knows?

http://blogsquatcher.blogspot.com/2009/ ... gfoot.html
how the heat signature just dissipates and is no longer captured by the camera after whatever was generating it jumped into the trees.... must have the ability to cool it's body with exercise. (emotion icons needed here)

June 28th, 2009, 4:29 pm #4

What I find amazing is a creature that has human features, hands and feet, skinning up a tree like a creature with claws...coon, cat, bear etc...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

June 28th, 2009, 9:06 pm #5

how the heat signature just dissipates and is no longer captured by the camera after whatever was generating it jumped into the trees.... must have the ability to cool it's body with exercise. (emotion icons needed here)
....looks like maybe it went to the otherside of the trunk? Maybe to hide itself? Neat.

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

June 28th, 2009, 9:13 pm #6

What I find amazing is a creature that has human features, hands and feet, skinning up a tree like a creature with claws...coon, cat, bear etc...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0805606&hl

Pool party monkeys - smart little devils........

Pywacket
Pywacket

June 28th, 2009, 9:44 pm #7

Looks like a person to me. Probably climbing up a ladder to a tree stand or something like that. The cameraman pans away just after the person goes behind branches/bushes and doesn't seem to be able to pan back to the spot where the person climbed up? Looks fishy to me.

MIkeInNC
MIkeInNC

June 29th, 2009, 12:03 pm #8

The figure moves too quickly.

If the subject is a juvenile human of around 5'-6' tall - that person just climbed roughly his/her own height in what?.... a 1/2 second? Even a 4'-5' tall person would be performing an astounding feat of agility, with their much shorter legs.

Otherwise, it doesn't appear that the subject climbed.....the subject leapt upwards in one fluid motion and apparently stayed up (as we don't know what happens to the subject immediatly after the leap).

What can leap like that?

Person? If the person is a gymnast or fit martial arts person, perhaps, but.....?
Bear? They can climb, but I've never seen one leap on a nature show.
Monkey? Easily
Other mammals? I've seen video of foxes/coyotes leaping up at birds and such, but up into a tree?
Feral cat, bobcat, or - at the estimated 4' - undocumented large cat? Easily.

The subject does seem to have long arms - but those could also be the outstretched limbs of a feline...first on a branch or log....before it leaps up.

Subject seems to have a humanoid-shaped head..... But with tree trunks, limbs, leaves, etc. between the recorder and subject, the complete shape is obscured.....leaving the viewer (us) to fill-in the blanks. This can lead to various interpretations based upon individual experience, or expectations. (How many bi-pedal, humanoid-shaped hunters are accidentally shot each year because, somehow - for just a few, fleeting moments - they looked like a quadraped deer? )

The subject, if feline, could be facing towards or away from the camera and turning its head sideways, creating the illusion of a tall body with a head on top. It could then have extended one limb (or two, creating the illusion of one large limb) outwards onto some branch/log/etc. before leaping. I see my cats act in a similar fashion all the time..... Testing a surface before leaping up towards some other area.

Now, can a juvenile BF leap like that? Who knows? Do we have 100% indisputible evidence (video, or large number of reports from reputable eye witnesses) confirming that small BFs leap into trees? Not to my knowledge.

What muscle to weight ratio (or whatever scientific term monkey experts would call it) is required to leap like that? It actually means very little if we don't have a juvenile BF body to weigh/measure.

After the subject leaps up, it disappears. It could be on a branch behind the trunk. Who/what could balance like that so quickly? Cat? Yes. Monkey? Yes? Other? Don't know.

If a juvenile BF si 4' tall....how wide does a tree trunk need to be to hide its heat signature? Pretty wide, I'd imagine. Could other trees between the camera and subject have hidden the heat signature? Sure. Would a BF be able to balance on a branch so that it were completely hidden from view. I guess. I don't know.

Can a cat sit on a branch and take up little more width than a branch? Hell, I just have to see my cats balance on all kinds of narrow pieces of furniture to answer that one. Yes!

My conclusions....

If a 100% reputable/honest BF hunter says he/she was tracking a known (or very highly probable) BF and it leapt up into a tree, I'd believe it was probably a BF.

Barring that background, I'd say it was a feline of some kind.

-Mike

Pywacket
Pywacket

June 29th, 2009, 9:16 pm #9

You could be right Mike, however, the way this "thermal video" is presented looks like a hoax video to me. No reason to pan the camera away. The person should have been panning the camera up, not away.

Grumpy
Grumpy

June 29th, 2009, 9:36 pm #10

I made my tongue in cheek comment about the heat signature just disappearing. We all know it was still there and easily picked up by the thermal camera.... kinda like all the quick panning, zooming and fuzzy video(s) we see posted.