UpcomingExcursion

UpcomingExcursion

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

March 14th, 2012, 4:05 am #1

Two weeks from now. Ole Dondon, carson and I shall be in the woods. We should have three thermals, three low light cameras and a bunch of audio equipment. I will be trying something new and need three brave souls to walk down a hidden trail where I got a distinct wood knock thi sdeer season. Hopefully we will have some info to share. More to come on our outing./

SasquatchMs
SasquatchMs

March 14th, 2012, 6:43 am #2

hell yea man, ready to go!!

DonDon
DonDon

March 14th, 2012, 11:38 am #3

Two weeks from now. Ole Dondon, carson and I shall be in the woods. We should have three thermals, three low light cameras and a bunch of audio equipment. I will be trying something new and need three brave souls to walk down a hidden trail where I got a distinct wood knock thi sdeer season. Hopefully we will have some info to share. More to come on our outing./
Gonna be a blast

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

March 14th, 2012, 1:49 pm #4

Thermals? Oooooh! (jealous!) Good Hunting! n/t

March 14th, 2012, 10:51 pm #5

Are they cameras or just viewers or video?
Also what is the resolution on them if you don't mind me asking?

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

March 15th, 2012, 1:09 am #6

Im brave enuf...or stupid enuf! When and where?

J
J

March 15th, 2012, 9:58 pm #7

Try to get one if you can!

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

March 16th, 2012, 2:59 am #8

U should come!!!

J
J

March 17th, 2012, 3:03 am #9

...but this month and next is booked up.

March 17th, 2012, 10:47 pm #10

You and Don live within a couple of hours or less from each other and Don has a hot little area that he has been monitoring, too bad you guys can't hook up more and check things out and maybe even get MK out of the house to tag along, and this is the time of year to do it, not too hot, not too cold.
I wish that I still lived in Memphis sometimes so that it would be a little closer for me to come and hook up with you guys and take to em.