Untitled

Untitled

Van-Horn
Van-Horn

March 12th, 2011, 6:39 am #1

-WOW-! No Pics of your Game Cam????????? Last week you were the news
in the field; with "YOUR" Evidence.
Now nothin.
The honest truth Landsdale, about your last weeks post about Pics.
Of several Bigfoot. Is this. "You-Sir, JIM LANDSDALE. Are with-out
a shadow of a dout, A liar.
YOu, and this Snake-Oil forum of yours, is the Very Reason,Bigfoot, is laughed at in the Science Community,.

March 12th, 2011, 10:36 pm #2

Nuts with this one being the biggest...He's been banned for his nonsense and lying so he gets drunk and becomes a man...or at least he thinks he is...

Geronimo
Geronimo

March 12th, 2011, 11:37 pm #3

Now nothin.
YOu, and this Snake-Oil forum of yours, is the Very Reason,Bigfoot, is laughed at in the Science Community,.
This is too funny! BWA-hahahaha-hahahaha!! Hold on, hold on. Let me wipe the tears from my eyes!! Hahaha! This is what happens when children get on the internet without their parents permission. I suspect a teenage girl with an emotional crisis since they called out a sepcific person by name but failed to give their name. Yep, a little girl throwing a hissy fit! I'm gonna write a soap opera and call it "Sasquatches of our lives"! Cue the organ music!

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

March 13th, 2011, 3:08 am #4

Nuts with this one being the biggest...He's been banned for his nonsense and lying so he gets drunk and becomes a man...or at least he thinks he is...
He probably got good and hammered before he got on the net!
And since I and several others have SEEN the pics, that just prover that he hasn't a clue about what he is talking about!

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

March 13th, 2011, 3:12 am #5

Now nothin.
Do you ever have days that you feel,,you know,,,less than FRESH?
ROTFLMFAO!

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 13th, 2011, 10:52 am #6

Now nothin.
What a "shitty" poster. Jim my dear sir is not obligated to reveal a damn thing. My answer to you sir is to get your hiney out in the field a prove to yourself that these beings are all around us. Fruitcake!

Jeff

Dewey the Experts expert
Dewey the Experts expert

March 13th, 2011, 12:50 pm #7

...with a KEYBOARD. OOOOOOOOH

Dew

Dewey the Fruitcake expert
Dewey the Fruitcake expert

March 13th, 2011, 1:58 pm #8

What a "shitty" poster. Jim my dear sir is not obligated to reveal a damn thing. My answer to you sir is to get your hiney out in the field a prove to yourself that these beings are all around us. Fruitcake!

Jeff
...if these monsters are ever discovered. Their only purpose in life, is to empty wine bottles and hammer the hell out of anyone actively trying to prove this animals existance. They don't give a Rat's Butt if the Sun comes up.

I say F**k and feed 'em cheese.
Dew

Sliva
Sliva

March 13th, 2011, 5:20 pm #9

Snake oil forum, lol n/t

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

March 13th, 2011, 6:16 pm #10

Your posts wouldn't even be allowed!
You must admit that even though your posts are retarded (VERY) they are still allowed.