Time to vote again...

Time to vote again...

September 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm #1

<script language="Javascript" src="http://www.network54.com/Votelet/55648? ... \n</script>

September 28th, 2010, 1:25 pm #2

I can clearly tell our forum members are better informed then any other forum...Five people have voted ...accurate...which tells me they believe everything reported by these men including the mailing and processing of film...bunch of damn dummies...every defense attorney in the world would want you on their jury knowing you are blind and ignorant...

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

September 28th, 2010, 5:05 pm #3

because the dumb, the mouth-offs and the uninformed who are quick to criticize
DO ABSOLUTELY NO RESEARCH. They blindly follow the status quo and question nothing
Let's face it, 'change' is uncomfortable. These are not researchers. They are what
we blue coats call "$hit disturbers" - they'll say anything to create unrest because
they are too lazy to do research with new investigative tools available to them.

The worst of the lot is Henry May, Bill Miller and Larry Lund.
Add Keating and Meldrum to the mix of the uninformed. We need a big shake-up!
They live in a world created by other people in yesteryear; completely out of sync
with a world that is moving on without them.

There are others of course who hide behind screen names, we call those "yes & amen" followers.
They confuse research with socializing & autograph seeking tasks like Henry May who aspires
to be the next John Green, which tells you how uninformed he is; he also
does no deep research or questioning; for example has he looked at Green's database?

90% of the listings in JG's card index files were given to him by other investigators
and if you look closely at Green's 4000 index card notations, Green never investigated
many of them but took them on face value. Some of his cards are just one liners, like,
Joe Blow and his wife saw a bigfoot on US Hwy 359 with a date listing. Is that research by
John Green? Nope, but people blindly believe Green's database like it was some
religious edict from the Pope. There is little confirmation that many of the
index cards in his files were ever investigated by Green.

These make up the mentality of the 5 who voted on your poll, Monster Hunter.
Totally living in the past; clueless socializers who think blind following is research.

September 28th, 2010, 10:16 pm #4

Our forum gets bombarded from Canada every time I do one of these....of course you have the blind and ignorant you mentioned above as well...a few vote the way they do to disagree with me...LOL...bunch of dummies...what these ignorant folks need to do is do some reading, inspect frames of the film to have an understanding that "all involved at Bluff Creek" are liars...