Though I am Not.....

Though I am Not.....

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

January 1st, 2010, 10:15 am #1

"....A member of this organization; I can damn sure support it!" I don't have a problem going out to Bluff Creek with Jim, Bobby or M.K. (and whomever) to dig the whole dang place up! A little sweat, a little common sense and we'll have what we need.

jt

January 1st, 2010, 3:09 pm #2

at this time...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

January 1st, 2010, 11:15 pm #3

If there would be anything left to find. Certain climates and soil types do away with bones pretty fast.

Not sure about that area - but I sure hate digging holes for no reason!

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

January 2nd, 2010, 3:12 pm #4

sounds like that dirty word "work" Scott...Tim and I got into the buried Monster Corpse...and it was work...after digging one hole we went back a day or so later finding this green drink bottle sitting on a small mound of brush with the opening of the bottle pointing to the hole...as a matter of fact I noticed a green bottle under one of my electric feeders one day...didn't pay any attention, picked it up and threw it in the brush about ten yards from the feeder...a few weeks later it was back under the feeder...still, being completely green about Monsters, I picked it up throwing it back in the brush but this time a good distance...a month or so passed...this bottle again showed up under the feeder...

I began doing a few experiments...what ever was doing this seemed to like the dark reds, greens and yellows...at times I would find the items I placed sometimes fairly close and at times a 1/2 mile away...I placed a ball one day at an area I'd been placing a few items...this was during deer season and the day before we skinned a couple of deer taking the carcasses and hides to the old spring...a few days later I walked back to the spring...the hides were out in the field with the ball laying on top of one of the hides...BTW...the deer carcasses were gone...

January 2nd, 2010, 3:33 pm #5

Walking the trails a few years back I found a green watering can, still in good condition, something like the one below in the photo...we placed this plastic watering can at a location we drove by on a regular basis and if you knew where to look you could see a piece of it from the road...it must have laid there for more then several months when I noticed I didn't see it which at times I wasn't paying a great deal of attention to see if it was still there...that's been close to two years back and we still haven't found the green plastic watering can...