The hole...

The hole...

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

November 10th, 2009, 7:20 pm #1

Can everyone clearly see there was a hole?...can you clearly see the sand piled up on the right side of this hole?...can everyone clearly see it is a different color then the sand...how did this hole get there?..why is it there?...I really don't think this still has a pinking effect, an anomaly in the film or caused by old film...plain and simple it is a hole...now...RP and BG didn't mention any holes in their reports...how could you not notice, kind of like JG and his rock pile, this hole?...impossible...you're filming the creature directly over this hole...either this hole is a dark colored red or the foliage is not really its color...

When MK showed BG this hole...he dropped his head and asked..."where did you find this?"...BG didn't mention...oh BTW...I have a hernia that's why I had to look down...BG...your so full of it your eyes are brown...IMO...

Last edited by tiny on November 11th, 2009, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 10th, 2009, 7:27 pm #2

The below is the type of camera Green has in his hands...

November 10th, 2009, 11:46 pm #3

Is this a hernia?...can you see the skin/hide tear loose?...can you see the skin/hide flap back?..after it flaps back can see you a concentric hole?...be honest all you JG & BG fans...just like the above dug hole...no denying there is a hole and no doubt you can see or should see the sand piled on the right side of the still...if you refuse or deny the dug hole and this thigh wound you have no business discussing the Patterson film...you're not after the facts or truth you want to be an arm chair skeptic, look at me, without experience to discuss any of the items in the two films...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

November 11th, 2009, 1:55 am #4

The below is the type of camera Green has in his hands...

Kodak.
But it obviously is a Motion Picture Cam,,,notice I did not say "Video",,LOL.

November 11th, 2009, 3:06 pm #5

Is this a hernia?...can you see the skin/hide tear loose?...can you see the skin/hide flap back?..after it flaps back can see you a concentric hole?...be honest all you JG & BG fans...just like the above dug hole...no denying there is a hole and no doubt you can see or should see the sand piled on the right side of the still...if you refuse or deny the dug hole and this thigh wound you have no business discussing the Patterson film...you're not after the facts or truth you want to be an arm chair skeptic, look at me, without experience to discuss any of the items in the two films...

The above still and animations are hard to argue against aren't they?...as is the below animation JG calls a pile of rocks...be patient...watch this animation...the dog, dog handler, Titmus and JG all have a keen interest in this pile of crap...JG films with his K 100 then retrieves another camera to take a picture of this pile....hard to believe some actually think JG is telling the truth...

Some could say this could be anything...let me tell you this...while out in the field investigating an area items photographed are of interest...a pile of rocks or something not being any type of evidence would not interest investigators to document with film...

[/IMG]

November 12th, 2009, 7:41 pm #6

Kodak.
But it obviously is a Motion Picture Cam,,,notice I did not say "Video",,LOL.
I know I'm proud of you for having the interest and spending your time researching...a man can't find answers unless he looks...