The good old days...

The good old days...

October 5th, 2010, 8:58 pm #1

I would pick Jake up from school and he and I would hit the woods...He's getting a bucket of water to try and cast a few tracks that are in the green patch behind him...it was a dry summer and fall like we are having now...BTW...his casts of the tracks didn't turn out so well...not deep enough in the ground...

October 5th, 2010, 9:05 pm #2

Sada waiting for me at the truck...you can see our camera box to the left...she and I walked into feed and snoop around a bit...at one time this area was hot with activity...sad to see my dog get old and not able to get around like she use to...

BTW...she's lying down at my feet as I type this post...

Dewey the bigfoot dog expert
Dewey the bigfoot dog expert

October 5th, 2010, 10:20 pm #3

Weve moved around so much after LSU that I had lost all of the pictures I had. There's not a better dog this side of the Brazos in my opinion. She is good company

October 5th, 2010, 11:11 pm #4

She has been a dandy...still is but a lot slower...

Dewey the name expert
Dewey the name expert

October 5th, 2010, 11:16 pm #5

A Boss lady here at work's name is Sabra. Thats hard for me to remember.
So the other day I called her Saeda. Sad part is there is a certain resemblance. LOL.
Hope she don't read the board.

October 5th, 2010, 11:42 pm #6

My dog or your female boss?...

Nellie
Nellie

October 6th, 2010, 2:15 pm #7

Sada waiting for me at the truck...you can see our camera box to the left...she and I walked into feed and snoop around a bit...at one time this area was hot with activity...sad to see my dog get old and not able to get around like she use to...

BTW...she's lying down at my feet as I type this post...

Have you been down to MC lately? Are they still drilling? Any luck with your cameras down there? With the cooler weather coming maybe it'll make the monsters move around more looking for food. I wish I lived closer to you so my son and I could visit MC with you. I wish we had a place like that where we live. Back in the late 70's and early 80's east of town we had lots of news with skunkapes going on. But when they did away with the city's trash dump and with the development of housing you don't hear anything anymore. I always thought it was our city dump that lured them into the area and the river being close by too.

October 6th, 2010, 2:50 pm #8

Still drilling and quite a bit of traffic even for a Sunday...My game cameras are in my jeep...Jake and I may ride down this weekend and do some looking around and hook up the cameras...we are going to walk the north creek bed and take a look around...a friend wanted me to look in this area for sign...

It's hard for me to go down considering all the work that's going on...rock roads along with pipe lines are every where...hopefully they'll finish drilling sometime next year letting the place rest a piece from traffic...

BTW...I just drove through the place...in the good old days you could drive around but there wasn't any pipe lines, rock roads or traffic...dim roads and fire lanes only...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

October 6th, 2010, 4:21 pm #9