The Forum

The Forum

February 11th, 2016, 2:37 am #1

For now the world famous GCBRO Message Board is just going to be left idle, and can be used as an educational tool for learning more about these creatures and this mystery. There is a wealth of information that can be found on these pages.
We do have setup a Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Mississippi Encounters and Sightings Pages on Facebook to share information and whatnot for those who want to keep up to date and so forth.

Cajun librarian
Cajun librarian

February 18th, 2016, 3:27 am #2

I have been a lurker on these pages for the last 8 years. Sorry to seeing it go idle..
Thank you for posting and sharing your stories. I was always fascinated with the sightings at Ms. Shirley's places...

What is the title of the Louisiana sightings page on FB? Would love to join it!! Thanks so much!!!

scott from philly
scott from philly

June 18th, 2016, 8:35 pm #3

For now the world famous GCBRO Message Board is just going to be left idle, and can be used as an educational tool for learning more about these creatures and this mystery. There is a wealth of information that can be found on these pages.
We do have setup a Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Mississippi Encounters and Sightings Pages on Facebook to share information and whatnot for those who want to keep up to date and so forth.
Bobby, long time no talk to.....really miss this board, was only one where you could get no bs, real deal people that know what they are talking about info. Hope all is well with you and family. Just bought farm south of nashville, headed back down from great white north. Have relatives down your way will be seeing in Houston at end of summer. Do hope you, jim and the guys have dome more good stuff lined up to be on tv again.
You don't know how much I appreciated you taking the time to talk to me on the phone years ago, and reassure me that I wasn't nuts for what I saw. All of you guys in gcbro are good people. Don't find that in the area of this subject anywhere else. Thanks

ron notman
ron notman

August 10th, 2016, 11:02 pm #4

bigfoot is an early form of humanity that dont have no table manners, therefore is still living in the treeline, right under our noses for as long as time can remember, just goes to show you that we dont know jack!

Keri Hodle
Keri Hodle

March 15th, 2017, 6:45 am #5

Just a few ideas I have gathered after years of following Bigfoot searches.of course foremost, I hope you already have realized this, but when searching, Bigfoot has eyes on you from the get go. I believe they smell us from far distance, asap, therefore giving them the ability to remain undetected, unable to be captured. If it is deer they follow, why had no one ever set a few collar cameras on a heard suspected to live in areas of Bigfoot? You know like the tracking collars used for scientific research. I feel they know where the trail cams are because, again, they already have eyes on you from the start, and know to stay away, what other reason could there be for such a large number of cameras never even showing a freaking shadow? I also believe they tunnel and make sense underground, again, how else could there "camps" remain so undetected with such a large number of researchers scouting for them today? Idk, only a few of my hypothesis about how something real could remain so hidden and unknown to us in such a technological world. Sorry if I seem , out of line, or stupid, but I believe with all my heart in these creatures, but only second guess due to such a long term of undetection by us humans..

Joe Nicholson
Joe Nicholson

January 21st, 2018, 4:32 pm #6

I know you guys are busy but I was wondering if you are going to update the reports.