Thank you

Thank you

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

March 10th, 2012, 12:32 am #1

I don't know how long people are rookies in this field...but I am probably the luckiest rookie on the planet. I want to thank all the people on this site that helped me to not only find these creatures but also to enable me to get some pretty good pictures of them as well.

I want to especially thank Monster Hunter who freely gave me great information and told me exactly what would happen if monsters were in the area.

I am gearing up with a new better 14mp camera and home-built parabolic mic. I will try to do a better job of doing what each of you have shown me.

Here are just some of the pictures I was able to get that documents the things the members on this forum helped me with:

Trail going in (I am not sure about the dark area in the center)
[/IMG]

Picture in first clearing at the bottom of the trail going in
[/IMG]

This was on another trip taken by my son

[/IMG]

This was on yet another trip
[/IMG]

These may be lying down

[/IMG]

There were several hiding in the bushes only the female is clearly seen
[/IMG]

This is a blowup of the last picture: mother and baby

[/IMG]

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

March 10th, 2012, 2:55 pm #2

Find an area of activity...visit as often as possible...and by all means be patient...take pictures of interest...memorize the area as best you can...follow the larger trails...watch for the slightest movement...look for pointers on or near the trails...pointers can be a stick, smaller tree green or dead...look for tipped limbs where something while bipedal, large Monster, would bump and break the ends of the smaller dead limbs...look for scuff marks instead of looking for a complete well defined foot print...impressions on the ground foliage...slow down while snooping to look, listen and smell...a few steps, stop and do the above...try and familiarize yourself with other animals and birds in the habitat...and by all means document the slightest of found evidence with your camera to be analyzed on your computer when you get home...look for possible hides right off of the trails...

GPS is a great tool to use while in the field...mark areas of interest to go back and check the next time...if you are looking to collect evidence make sure and take paper bags to put found items in...not plastic...take a recorder to take notes if you have one...

I'm not an advocate of broken trees and limbs but I am of twisted limbs and trees...

Stay out of brush piles...damn snakes...watch the trails you're on since rattle snakes will stretch across a trail to warm up...if you are in a marshy area ...wear high top rubber boots....moccasins and cotton mouths like these areas as well...be careful for snakes in cane patches...wear some type of repellent for mosquitoes, red bugs and ticks...

Last but not least...always carry a fire arm of some type in areas you are not familiar with...and always document with your camera...

March 10th, 2012, 3:18 pm #3

I don't know how long people are rookies in this field...but I am probably the luckiest rookie on the planet. I want to thank all the people on this site that helped me to not only find these creatures but also to enable me to get some pretty good pictures of them as well.

I want to especially thank Monster Hunter who freely gave me great information and told me exactly what would happen if monsters were in the area.

I am gearing up with a new better 14mp camera and home-built parabolic mic. I will try to do a better job of doing what each of you have shown me.

Here are just some of the pictures I was able to get that documents the things the members on this forum helped me with:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

These may be lying down

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
For getting out there in the field and getting those pics and researching.
As far as being a "Rookie" goes, I don't see anybody with a monster stretched out in the bed of their truck!
These monsters make ALL of us including Bobby and Jim and Timberghosts and just about anybody I can think of, feel like "Rookies" at times because as soon as you feel like you've got them figured out, they do something different.
I'll tell you this, you have succeeded where some others have failed, you have got pics (That's quite an accomplishment).
I can't wait to see what you get with that 14mp camera.

I want to encourage you and Jim's contact lady and everybody who reads this discussion forum not to take criticism of the pics that are posted up here in a bad way, if someone on here doesn't see what you see in your pic, don't give up or get frustrated or angry, just say to yourself "OK next time I am going to try and get a pic that they CANNOT argue with.
Always challenge yourself to exceed what you have done in the past and NEVER give up!
The only thing is that you have got to love what you do, you have to love getting out there and having experiences and coming back with pics and stories and you cannot be afraid to talk about monsters with folks, sure some people will look at you like you've lost your mind, but others will come forward and some with some good reports and leads to where the monsters are active or have been active in the past.

Good for you and keep those pics and reports coming and always challenge yourself to get the best pic ever, use the zoom and even try the video setting if you feel that you can, most digital cams take pretty decent video these days as well and under low light conditions don't forget to set the "Backlight" option as well,dawn and dusk are some pretty good times to be out there so you'll need to get as much light as you can without turning on any kind of "Emitter" AKA flashlight, IR emitter and so on.

Once again, great job and keep em coming and we appreciate it!
Last edited by tiny on March 11th, 2012, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 10th, 2012, 3:33 pm #4

Find an area of activity...visit as often as possible...and by all means be patient...take pictures of interest...memorize the area as best you can...follow the larger trails...watch for the slightest movement...look for pointers on or near the trails...pointers can be a stick, smaller tree green or dead...look for tipped limbs where something while bipedal, large Monster, would bump and break the ends of the smaller dead limbs...look for scuff marks instead of looking for a complete well defined foot print...impressions on the ground foliage...slow down while snooping to look, listen and smell...a few steps, stop and do the above...try and familiarize yourself with other animals and birds in the habitat...and by all means document the slightest of found evidence with your camera to be analyzed on your computer when you get home...look for possible hides right off of the trails...

GPS is a great tool to use while in the field...mark areas of interest to go back and check the next time...if you are looking to collect evidence make sure and take paper bags to put found items in...not plastic...take a recorder to take notes if you have one...

I'm not an advocate of broken trees and limbs but I am of twisted limbs and trees...

Stay out of brush piles...damn snakes...watch the trails you're on since rattle snakes will stretch across a trail to warm up...if you are in a marshy area ...wear high top rubber boots....moccasins and cotton mouths like these areas as well...be careful for snakes in cane patches...wear some type of repellent for mosquitoes, red bugs and ticks...

Last but not least...always carry a fire arm of some type in areas you are not familiar with...and always document with your camera...
And I like what you said about "Always carry a firearm".
Remember folks, Bigfoot is not the only thing in the woods!
There are wild boar and ferrel dogs in some areas and wolves and coyotes and badgers and various other critters that may try to take a nip out of you or see you as a threat and try and charge you to defend theirselves or their young.
Not trying to scare anybody but just saying to use caution and don't go looking for trouble , but if trouble happens, give yourself a fighting chance.
Last edited by tiny on March 11th, 2012, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dewey the Always carry a gun expert
Dewey the Always carry a gun expert

March 10th, 2012, 4:44 pm #5

...You could even run into some humans.

Dew

March 10th, 2012, 4:53 pm #6

Back when I was a boy, my folks would tell me to watch out for moonshiners back in the woods.
Nowadays, it's Meth Labs!

Nellie
Nellie

March 11th, 2012, 8:47 am #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

These may be lying down

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
is that Mr. Monster on the right side of the picture looking out at you through an opening in the bushes. To me the face clearly stands right out there. I'm just a novice at figuring out what is a monster and what isn't in pictures but I clearly see a monsterly face there. Is that what you see in that particular picture? The picture that you say is the mother monster I can see the face although she is concealed quite well in the bushes it's hard to tell where the baby is though. I thought I'd get brave and just inquire if what I'm seeing is what you are seeing so I can learn from what you all are showing from possible hiding monsters.
Thank you for posting your pictures!

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

March 11th, 2012, 4:30 pm #8

I have outlined some things that I see in the pictures you are asking about. I have spent a lot of time trying to understand the orientation of the pictures and what is actually in them.

This where I see the monster in the first picture:
[/IMG]

This is where I see additional creatures hiding in the bushes. If you zoom in on these areas you can see the eyes of the monsters there.

[/IMG]

On the blow up of the female it was VERY hard to distinguish orientation and anatomical parts. This is mainly due to how well these creatures blend in. I literally thought for about two weeks that the creature is looking up. It is looking down and to the viewers right, I believe at another creature that was moving in from the position behind us.

[/IMG]

The last picture just shows the picture without mark ups
[/IMG]

Nellie
Nellie

March 12th, 2012, 4:17 pm #9

That is what I wanted to know if that was the monster you were seeing too peeking at you and the picture with the mom and baby looked confusing to me because the 3 light colored areas looked like two big bright eyes and a nose looking straight at the camera...I thought that she had a very large face. It pays to ask questions and inquire...how else would a person learn these things.

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

March 17th, 2012, 1:06 am #10

I have outlined some things that I see in the pictures you are asking about. I have spent a lot of time trying to understand the orientation of the pictures and what is actually in them.

This where I see the monster in the first picture:
[/IMG]

This is where I see additional creatures hiding in the bushes. If you zoom in on these areas you can see the eyes of the monsters there.

[/IMG]

On the blow up of the female it was VERY hard to distinguish orientation and anatomical parts. This is mainly due to how well these creatures blend in. I literally thought for about two weeks that the creature is looking up. It is looking down and to the viewers right, I believe at another creature that was moving in from the position behind us.

[/IMG]

The last picture just shows the picture without mark ups
[/IMG]
Thank you VERY MUCH for sharing them!