'Talking Bigfoot'

'Talking Bigfoot'

May 27th, 2011, 6:08 pm #1

All right. It is time for me to fess up. While sitting as quietly as I possibly could about 25 feet up a tree along a bigfoot trail in the bottoms at Monster Central at about 2am, I once heard what I thought was 2 people walking along talking. At first I could not hear them well enough to understand what they were saying. As they drew closer I could hear them well enough: but it wasn't any language I had ever heard before. They never came near enough me to see them and I have never heard that language again anywhere. Gibberish would have been a good enough description to me of the words they used; but they were clearly understanding each other and having a conversation. If they were humans, I never heard any coon hounds. And I never saw any flashlight nor lanterns. If they were poachers or dope growers they seemed unconcerned about anyone hearing them and again it was no human language I'm familiar with.

Posted on May 27, 2011, 9:56 AM

Terry
Terry

May 27th, 2011, 6:20 pm #2

Asian's growing dope in the bush up here. They were sneaking around night and day. Armed too.

t.

May 27th, 2011, 6:41 pm #3

I can assure you of that T...as a matter of fact there aren't any dope growers in this area...what he described is something similar I heard years back...gibberish...

DonDon
DonDon

May 27th, 2011, 7:36 pm #4

All right. It is time for me to fess up. While sitting as quietly as I possibly could about 25 feet up a tree along a bigfoot trail in the bottoms at Monster Central at about 2am, I once heard what I thought was 2 people walking along talking. At first I could not hear them well enough to understand what they were saying. As they drew closer I could hear them well enough: but it wasn't any language I had ever heard before. They never came near enough me to see them and I have never heard that language again anywhere. Gibberish would have been a good enough description to me of the words they used; but they were clearly understanding each other and having a conversation. If they were humans, I never heard any coon hounds. And I never saw any flashlight nor lanterns. If they were poachers or dope growers they seemed unconcerned about anyone hearing them and again it was no human language I'm familiar with.

Throw things at me and Put The Funk of all Funks on me. LOL Woulda loved to have had the gibberish on tape

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

May 28th, 2011, 2:12 am #5

Did it sound anything like that Sierra Sounds tape?

Crispy
Crispy

May 29th, 2011, 4:17 am #6

Throw things at me and Put The Funk of all Funks on me. LOL Woulda loved to have had the gibberish on tape
Pretty sure it wasn't Don liqoured up.....In Oregon at the moment. Drove past Onion Mountaun today - didn't realize it was on my route. There seems to be an endless amount of forest up here.

Lhofa
Lhofa

June 2nd, 2011, 2:08 am #7

Did it sound anything like that Sierra Sounds tape?
Just like some language I haven't heard before or since. And I've heard mlotsof foreign and native languages.

Lhofa
Lhofa

June 2nd, 2011, 2:22 am #8

Asian's growing dope in the bush up here. They were sneaking around night and day. Armed too.

t.
I was just trying to think of a rational answer whenever there was none. I don't really think it was people at all. I just didn't like the alternative.