Speaking of strange things....

Speaking of strange things....

Timberghost
Timberghost

July 30th, 2012, 6:32 pm #1

I was n the phone with Jim this morning talking about all the strange things happening down in the area he's focusing on right now. 10 minutes later I found this track in my Dad's barn. Has ANYONE seen these before?
Besides Bob, Jim and others who have seen them at Monster Central...
Three toes, split pad...

First pic uncleaned

[/IMG]

I cleaned the trash out of the next two pics...Should have put something down for scale, but the size is around the size of a full grown German Shepherd..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

July 30th, 2012, 8:06 pm #2

I've seen three toed tracks like that from the size of a quarter up to about the size of my fist...no idea what makes this type of print but I'll tell a story about what I witnessed...years back the timber was cut at MC...from the dim road you could see quite aways across the newly planted foot tall pine trees...there was a large spotted dog I noticed when I drove in and out of MC...at times I would stay all day but this dog would always be in the same spot...this went on for better then a week...I ran into my father-in-law one day telling him about this large spotted dog...kind of catahoula spotted...he was coming out at MC and decided to shoot the dog...no collar with a few of the neighbors calves being killed and half eaten...he shot this dog, the dog charged him so he shot the dog several times more...

Driving back in I would always look for buzzards...not one buzzard, possum or any other critter would eat this dead carcass...it laid there until there was not anything but bones and hair...I kick myself in the butt for not inspecting the carcass of this dog...for all I know it could have very well been one of those three toed critters we had found tracks from...

Moral of the story...always check and double check for evidence...

SasquatchMs
SasquatchMs

July 31st, 2012, 12:23 am #3

I was n the phone with Jim this morning talking about all the strange things happening down in the area he's focusing on right now. 10 minutes later I found this track in my Dad's barn. Has ANYONE seen these before?
Three toes, split pad...

First pic uncleaned

[/IMG]

I cleaned the trash out of the next two pics...Should have put something down for scale, but the size is around the size of a full grown German Shepherd..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
well..known animals that may have done that are..large birds, dinosaurs,.or maybe a coyote and the time the track has been exposed to drying has kinda messed it up?

July 31st, 2012, 1:49 am #4

Three toes, split pad...

First pic uncleaned

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Michael and I both think we know what is making these tracks and IMO it is a canine of sorts........ I'm sure many of you know what I'm referring to but without proof we'll leave it for now.

Timberghost
Timberghost

July 31st, 2012, 3:04 am #5

well..known animals that may have done that are..large birds, dinosaurs,.or maybe a coyote and the time the track has been exposed to drying has kinda messed it up?
This track was under a shed on my dads barn. When we get a good rain it blows under and gets the ground wet. We got rain last Thursday so the tracks were left sometime since then. It's obviously not bird, we killed all the dinosaurs out last year and Yotes have five toes and don't have a split pad. I think it might be from one of those "Hissin Critters" as I call them. Don't know what they are but folks have been seeing them for several years around here.

[/IMG]

The color of the one me and my wife saw...

[/IMG]

The most common color seen...

[/IMG]

Folks have seen red too

[/IMG]

Timberghost
Timberghost

July 31st, 2012, 3:06 am #6

This could be the remains of one...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

July 31st, 2012, 12:48 pm #7

This track was under a shed on my dads barn. When we get a good rain it blows under and gets the ground wet. We got rain last Thursday so the tracks were left sometime since then. It's obviously not bird, we killed all the dinosaurs out last year and Yotes have five toes and don't have a split pad. I think it might be from one of those "Hissin Critters" as I call them. Don't know what they are but folks have been seeing them for several years around here.

[/IMG]

The color of the one me and my wife saw...

[/IMG]

The most common color seen...

[/IMG]

Folks have seen red too

[/IMG]
"we killed all the dinosaurs out last year"...

travellor
travellor

July 31st, 2012, 5:10 pm #8

This could be the remains of one...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
we could see the feet more clearly in these photos. What did you do with the skeleton??

Timberghost
Timberghost

July 31st, 2012, 6:18 pm #9

I gave it to Jim....n/t

July 31st, 2012, 6:35 pm #10

to identify if it was a common animal...none knew what it was...