Sasquatch Cycles

Sasquatch Cycles

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

November 3rd, 2010, 2:34 pm #1

As Mike posted earlier. He and I went to a spot that I have reserched for several years. The consistency of the spot is good enough for me(and Mike Now) to continue to research this area. I just went Monday and spent all night out in the woods. There was nothing that happened. It seems that activity comes in a 3 week cycle. Dooes any one else find this happening in other areas?
Thanks

November 3rd, 2010, 3:43 pm #2

If these creatures are anything like other large carnivores they gorge themselves then lay up a few days...at one time this area here was a hot bed with Monster activity...I would go weeks and months without hearing anything I suspicioned came from a Monster...I knew they were still here because of the sign and hitting the feeders...but it would be as quiet as a church mouse for lengths of time...vocalizations used to pick up around here in the middle of December...

BTW...what time of day do you begin hearing their calls and whistles in your area of investigation?...

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

November 3rd, 2010, 3:48 pm #3

At Sunset usually. Then quiet until around 11pm or 12 then quiet again.

November 3rd, 2010, 3:59 pm #4

You need to get with one of our researchers and help you listen...it is possible they are whistling, calling and you're not familar with the sounds...then again...they could just be quiet...

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

November 4th, 2010, 7:48 pm #5

That is what I thought. They seem to move through this area about three weeks and lay up. They have moved out, I think in part to the hunting season started. This is when I find the activity increase near rural homes. What better place to hide and keep a watch on the enemy(if you will). Also, I have found potential evidence that if they have young with them they will move closer to people. I have developed a theory called the Nursery Theory, based on evidence from Mississippi, Texas, and Louisiana. There is a spot south of Shreveport not far from Mansfield that this behavior happens near a rural home as well as near Laural, MS and (beilieve it or not) not to far from Dallas along the Trinity River. Thanks for the validation MH on what I was thinking. As far as an investigator I am incontact with DonDon. We are trying to get out there and Mississippi Mike has gone with me as well.

Thanks
Tim

November 4th, 2010, 9:18 pm #6

Especially around the Mansfield area or are you talking about MC?...I live between S'port and Mansfield...

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

November 5th, 2010, 4:30 pm #7

My father-in-law lived in Stonewall. Way back in the woods and one of his neighbors always talked about the monsters getting the trash. May be close to MC but not sure where MC is.

November 5th, 2010, 5:06 pm #8

I live within a few miles of Stonewall which is a smaller town...it does have a mall...two dollar stores next to each other...if you can find any information let me know since I haven't heard of any reports from the town of Stonewall...ghost stories but not any Monster tales...

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

November 5th, 2010, 10:17 pm #9

MH I sent ya a facebook email.

November 5th, 2010, 10:27 pm #10