Circlewalker
Circlewalker

July 7th, 2012, 3:02 pm #1

I went out to my area on June 30th. As soon as went into the location the audio recorder began to pick up very low sound anomalies like some type of low grunts. This is the entry area to the location:

[/IMG]

I made my way down to the perimeter of the first clearing.The canopy has an agricultural field on the outside. I missed the entry to the first clearing because of the over growth so I decided to make my way close to the creek. As I got to the grassy area about 40 yards from the woodline I heard what I thought were wood knocks. There were three series of knocks with different timbre. There were also bird calls (not whistles)that seemed to get closer and closer from behind me even though I was moving away from the woodline. As I turned to find my way back to the entry way and began to move closer to the bird call I received a vocalization. I tried to get a fix on where it was coming from and it seemed to be across from my position. I snapped pictures where I thought it was coming from. It went on with a very low (hrrrrrn) about every two seconds for 5-6 more times.
This is the creek area:

[/IMG]

I then found the entry to the first clearing and made my way in. last year I took this picture in the first clearing:
[/IMG]

I now think there are monsters that stay in this clearing. This is what it looks like now:
[/IMG]

I made my way toward the second area. I heard some sound anomalies almost like baby chimp like sounds and I am not sure what made them. It was followed by rock-clacking. Those sounds occurred here:
[/IMG]

I made my way across the creek to an area where I found some tree formations and had vocalizations last year. I found these arches:
[/IMG]
The end of this smaller arch is under a piece of wood.

[/IMG]
That large arch is still living and had leaves on it. I made my way to the location where I saw tree formations last year and discovered that all but two were gone. I heard more tree knocks and some out of place bird calls. I now think the monsters were using bird calls and whistles and using change ups so I would not "fix" on them. Some of the whistles were just straight whistles and some were obviously not bird whistles but when mixed into the context of all the bird whistles going on around me were very easy to overlook.Those occurred here:
[/IMG]

I began to make my way back snapping pictures. I dont think I caught anything substantive on film. This is the only picture I could find with an anomaly. Just left of the tree in the center:
[/IMG]

I made my way back to the first clearing and was snapping pictures. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and there was a monster standing right by a bush. In a flash it was gone. I have never seen anything move so fast in my life. I walked around keeping the bush in my general sight getting closer and further away. I didn't want to get too close since I do not carry a gun. This is the bush:
[/IMG]
I walked around then heard a limb snap close to the bush. I then heard another limb snap in a different area away from the bush to the left with some movement. I began to get that feeling that maybe there was a monster close to me that I hadn't detected. I then heard a scream in the distance. I kept snapping pictures. Then another scream. Then another. The screams were moving closer to me. Suddenly it got dead quiet. I got the feeling it was time to go so I headed out to the agricultural field (out to the open) and hit the trail on the way out. I could hear screams again on the way out.

I have this on audio if someone can tell me how to put them on this forum I will be happy to share them.

Circlewalker

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

July 7th, 2012, 6:28 pm #2

Great report!

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

July 7th, 2012, 9:16 pm #3

I went out to my area on June 30th. As soon as went into the location the audio recorder began to pick up very low sound anomalies like some type of low grunts. This is the entry area to the location:

[/IMG]

I made my way down to the perimeter of the first clearing.The canopy has an agricultural field on the outside. I missed the entry to the first clearing because of the over growth so I decided to make my way close to the creek. As I got to the grassy area about 40 yards from the woodline I heard what I thought were wood knocks. There were three series of knocks with different timbre. There were also bird calls (not whistles)that seemed to get closer and closer from behind me even though I was moving away from the woodline. As I turned to find my way back to the entry way and began to move closer to the bird call I received a vocalization. I tried to get a fix on where it was coming from and it seemed to be across from my position. I snapped pictures where I thought it was coming from. It went on with a very low (hrrrrrn) about every two seconds for 5-6 more times.
This is the creek area:

[/IMG]

I then found the entry to the first clearing and made my way in. last year I took this picture in the first clearing:
[/IMG]

I now think there are monsters that stay in this clearing. This is what it looks like now:
[/IMG]

I made my way toward the second area. I heard some sound anomalies almost like baby chimp like sounds and I am not sure what made them. It was followed by rock-clacking. Those sounds occurred here:
[/IMG]

I made my way across the creek to an area where I found some tree formations and had vocalizations last year. I found these arches:
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
That large arch is still living and had leaves on it. I made my way to the location where I saw tree formations last year and discovered that all but two were gone. I heard more tree knocks and some out of place bird calls. I now think the monsters were using bird calls and whistles and using change ups so I would not "fix" on them. Some of the whistles were just straight whistles and some were obviously not bird whistles but when mixed into the context of all the bird whistles going on around me were very easy to overlook.Those occurred here:
[/IMG]

I began to make my way back snapping pictures. I dont think I caught anything substantive on film. This is the only picture I could find with an anomaly. Just left of the tree in the center:
[/IMG]

I made my way back to the first clearing and was snapping pictures. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and there was a monster standing right by a bush. In a flash it was gone. I have never seen anything move so fast in my life. I walked around keeping the bush in my general sight getting closer and further away. I didn't want to get too close since I do not carry a gun. This is the bush:
[/IMG]
I walked around then heard a limb snap close to the bush. I then heard another limb snap in a different area away from the bush to the left with some movement. I began to get that feeling that maybe there was a monster close to me that I hadn't detected. I then heard a scream in the distance. I kept snapping pictures. Then another scream. Then another. The screams were moving closer to me. Suddenly it got dead quiet. I got the feeling it was time to go so I headed out to the agricultural field (out to the open) and hit the trail on the way out. I could hear screams again on the way out.

I have this on audio if someone can tell me how to put them on this forum I will be happy to share them.

Circlewalker
Lots and lots of pics for us to enlarge and scour from the air-conditioned comfort of our living rooms

If the monsters are moving that fast, here's an idea (for what it's worth).... Maybe turn the camera and point/shoot a pic before turning your head and then take another pic. Maybe the blind camera shot (even if not perfectly aimed) could get something before the monsters know what hit 'em :D

I have lots of vacation time to burn and might maybe "enjoy" a fall-time excursion to your neck of the woods.

Can't wait for the audio!

Regards,

-Mike in NC

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

July 7th, 2012, 9:55 pm #4

[/IMG]

This is the creek area:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Circlewalker
Good Report Circle, sounds like a spot to me!

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

July 8th, 2012, 1:42 pm #5

[/IMG]

This is the creek area:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Circlewalker
I will upload them to my website domain and link them for you,
Just let me know.
ricktullos@gmail.com

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

July 8th, 2012, 7:43 pm #6

[/IMG]

This is the creek area:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Circlewalker
But if you are interest in listening you can find the audio files here.

I Recommend using headphones.

http://tindeck.com/users/Circlewalker

Van0-Horn
Van0-Horn

July 8th, 2012, 8:51 pm #7

Good Report Circle, sounds like a spot to me!
Great report. Thank you for sharing. Good Photos as well.
What state are you in?
Keep at it, sooner or later you will get a good clear photo.
Just be careful out there.

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

July 9th, 2012, 3:11 pm #8

But if you are interest in listening you can find the audio files here.

I Recommend using headphones.

http://tindeck.com/users/Circlewalker
Excellent report with pictures and recorded sounds...interesting area you have there...

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

July 9th, 2012, 11:20 pm #9

Great report. Thank you for sharing. Good Photos as well.
What state are you in?
Keep at it, sooner or later you will get a good clear photo.
Just be careful out there.
and I just don't see any anomalies except for the one I noted before just behind the two slanted trees to the left of center:

[/IMG]

Here is a slightly different angle:

[/IMG]

For what ever reason it just doesn't look "right" to me.

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

July 9th, 2012, 11:30 pm #10

Excellent report with pictures and recorded sounds...interesting area you have there...
I Have 3-44 minute blocks of video to go along with everything but the last clip (leaving the area)

It recorded the first vocalization nicely as well as the wood knocks and rock clacking.I put it in a pouch so there is a little extraneous noise and the audio recorder was much more sensitive than the Ipad. I had to reset it every 44 minutes. The last time I tried to reset it it would even let me get past the lock screen so i missed the screams and the way out.

The only problem is I was using an IPAD set longways so the IPAD wouldn't fall out of the pouch I set it in. It looked ok on the IPAD but came out sideways on the video.