possible bigfoot in the background of a documentry

possible bigfoot in the background of a documentry

Ryan Mcintyre
Ryan Mcintyre

March 4th, 2012, 11:27 am #1

I was watching a MonsterQuest special When Sasquatch attacks. This took place in Snealgrove Lake in Canada. About halfway through this show DR.Meldrum who everyone knows is the go to Bigfoot expert these days. I have much respect for. Anyway about halfway through the documentry DR.Meldrum is talking about the habitat and possible food sources there. He is talking further about Spruce Grouse. The next frames Meldrome is driving a small boat with another scientist with him. The boat is traveling from left to right
just off the shore, With the shore in the background. There is an unusal movement on the bank as they pass by that caught my attention. I wached this over and over and this is what I see.
A Bigfoot or someone in a costume the body is facing straight at the camera, and the head is turned just slightly to its left. As the tip of the boat is even with it the head turns and looks staight at the boat. As the boat passes the creature leans back and forth and rotates its body turning to the left as the boat goes out of frame revealing a massive muscular chest. Nether men ever look at it. Meldrum is looking down at the outboard as he drives it,and the other guy is sitting looking straight ahead. this clip is only about 6 seconds but anyone who slows the motion down and looks at this will see it. I called DR.Meldrum at his University and told him of my observations,and he said he would check it out but I never heard anything more about it. You be the judge is for real must be viewed in slow motion to see the details. I am a former Police Officer trained to observe movement. I have friends that are currently active Police Officers in which Ive shown this clip to them and they agree there is something there. Plz check it out tell me what you think.

Squatchman
Squatchman

March 4th, 2012, 6:34 pm #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlvkyKP ... re=related

At about 55 seconds into the video,Though I don't see it myself.

Squatchman
Squatchman

March 4th, 2012, 6:35 pm #3

I was watching a MonsterQuest special When Sasquatch attacks. This took place in Snealgrove Lake in Canada. About halfway through this show DR.Meldrum who everyone knows is the go to Bigfoot expert these days. I have much respect for. Anyway about halfway through the documentry DR.Meldrum is talking about the habitat and possible food sources there. He is talking further about Spruce Grouse. The next frames Meldrome is driving a small boat with another scientist with him. The boat is traveling from left to right
just off the shore, With the shore in the background. There is an unusal movement on the bank as they pass by that caught my attention. I wached this over and over and this is what I see.
A Bigfoot or someone in a costume the body is facing straight at the camera, and the head is turned just slightly to its left. As the tip of the boat is even with it the head turns and looks staight at the boat. As the boat passes the creature leans back and forth and rotates its body turning to the left as the boat goes out of frame revealing a massive muscular chest. Nether men ever look at it. Meldrum is looking down at the outboard as he drives it,and the other guy is sitting looking straight ahead. this clip is only about 6 seconds but anyone who slows the motion down and looks at this will see it. I called DR.Meldrum at his University and told him of my observations,and he said he would check it out but I never heard anything more about it. You be the judge is for real must be viewed in slow motion to see the details. I am a former Police Officer trained to observe movement. I have friends that are currently active Police Officers in which Ive shown this clip to them and they agree there is something there. Plz check it out tell me what you think.

March 4th, 2012, 11:18 pm #4

and quite a few...

Okiebear
Okiebear

March 5th, 2012, 4:38 pm #5

thought it was a tree blowing at first but none of the other trees are blowing. Hard to make out what it is though......

OB

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

March 7th, 2012, 1:42 pm #6

I think this is the subject you're pointing out? It does move/sway while nothing else around it is moving (from wind, etc).

Can't tell what it is, of course. Could be a crew member/camera man? A branch which was just whipping around after a deer, bear, etc. ran from the scene? Something squatchy? Something else?

Focus on the lighter-colored object in the video (circled here in the pic).

[/IMG]

-Mike in NC

Okiebear
Okiebear

March 7th, 2012, 4:52 pm #7

Not sure if that is what the initial poster was talking about but could possibly be a camera crew person filming from shore.......

OB

Ryan Mcintyre
Ryan Mcintyre

March 9th, 2012, 7:10 pm #8

I think this is the subject you're pointing out? It does move/sway while nothing else around it is moving (from wind, etc).

Can't tell what it is, of course. Could be a crew member/camera man? A branch which was just whipping around after a deer, bear, etc. ran from the scene? Something squatchy? Something else?

Focus on the lighter-colored object in the video (circled here in the pic).

[/IMG]

-Mike in NC
If you guys really slow it down frame by frame the head slightly rotates to the right as the tip of the boat passes it. I asked Dr Meldrum if it was a film crew member or maybe someone in a gilly getup he said no not to his knowledge. I thank all you for your opions and guess we will never know for sure what it is. It got my attention though. Maybe someone out there can enhance it and get some better resolution on it