phrase to lure

phrase to lure

Greg
Greg

July 15th, 2009, 6:06 pm #1

I heard some of them things talking when I was turky hunting. I say what they did now and they come real close to me. I wrote it down when I got to mytruck. Maybe if you say it you will get one. It sounds like this.Guh hot tee cheedah han yoo yawn. I don't know what it is, but it works every time. I don't have the guts to shoot one cuz they never come alone.

July 16th, 2009, 4:29 pm #2

Who's gonna try this?...

TX7mm
TX7mm

July 16th, 2009, 6:05 pm #3

Thank You Greg for this information. I will be going to my deer lease this weekend in DEEP East Texas and will give it a try. I will let you know if it works. LOL! We have had continuing encounters there for MANY years. They seem to respond well to the sound of gunfire, too. When they here the shot they know they will at least get the gut pile and the scraps.
Last edited by tiny on July 16th, 2009, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 16th, 2009, 6:42 pm #4

from you...it must have worked...LOL...good luck...

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 16th, 2009, 6:46 pm #5

I heard some of them things talking when I was turky hunting. I say what they did now and they come real close to me. I wrote it down when I got to mytruck. Maybe if you say it you will get one. It sounds like this.Guh hot tee cheedah han yoo yawn. I don't know what it is, but it works every time. I don't have the guts to shoot one cuz they never come alone.

n/t ;0

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

July 16th, 2009, 8:23 pm #6

Sounds more Native American.

Which dialect would be anyone's guess. I have heard some strange stuff in the woods, so I wouldn't nay say much of anything these days.

yooper bf
yooper bf

July 16th, 2009, 10:16 pm #7

the chantings of Jeff Daniels in the movie "Escanaba in da Moonlight" just before drinking the magic indian hunting potion. I know it's a regional thing mostly up here in Michigan, but if you ever see the movie on cable or at your local Blockbuster, it's a must see for all who hunt.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

July 16th, 2009, 11:43 pm #8

Sounds more Native American.

Which dialect would be anyone's guess. I have heard some strange stuff in the woods, so I wouldn't nay say much of anything these days.
She can tell ya what language them blue peeing rascals are speaking.

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

July 17th, 2009, 6:04 am #9

She says Comanche.

Hard to believe in TN.

I have heard some weird stuff Rick. Beats the heck out of me what it is.

I've heard some odd stuff in MC.

Beats the heck out of me what that was too.

DonDon
DonDon

July 17th, 2009, 6:36 pm #10

Every link was to something about FREALY SEX, so I can see why that came a running. LOL LOL