Versatile
Versatile

May 16th, 2012, 9:30 pm #3

Cell phones can't swim...
Yep, they drown in a toilet in nanoseconds

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

May 16th, 2012, 9:46 pm #4

Three drownings in the last 12 months...I did carry my cell in my shirt pocket...no more...every time I would bend over the darn thing would fall out...watering my dogs...nice cool drink of fresh water...bend over to put the bucket on the ground...cell phone needed a life guard...
Last edited by tiny on May 16th, 2012, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

May 16th, 2012, 9:47 pm #5

shock collar transmitters
Just a matter of time I guess...

Ken3030
Ken3030

May 16th, 2012, 11:33 pm #6

Three drownings in the last 12 months...I did carry my cell in my shirt pocket...no more...every time I would bend over the darn thing would fall out...watering my dogs...nice cool drink of fresh water...bend over to put the bucket on the ground...cell phone needed a life guard...
I think I told you this before, get a Samsung Rugby. Built to mil specs, pretty much waterproof, I've soaked it a few times. Can't hardly destroy it, its been dropped on the concrete many times, even threw it down the street a couple of times and it doesn't have a scratch on it!

May 17th, 2012, 12:07 am #7

My wife ordered me one today...no idea what it is and really don't care as long as I can receive and send text messages, emails and calls...I tote a camera with me so pictures aren't necessary but at times I suffer with CRS and forget my camera...I've been going to take pictures of the bird houses Doug built for the cameras but forget until I'm almost home...

I did take comparison pictures where Ms. Shirley took the picture of the Monster near the creek...over cast sky with all the pictures being dark...we did find the right area and by comparison...Doug being around six three I figure the Monster was around 7 1/2 to 8 foot tall...weighing around 375 to 400 pounds...our Monsters down here may not be as tall and husky as others but what they lack in size they make up for it in ugliness...

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

May 17th, 2012, 1:02 pm #8

shock collar transmitters
Nor do the micro video cams that attach to your cap or shirt!

Okiebear
Okiebear

May 17th, 2012, 1:48 pm #9

Cell phones can't swim...
How we lived without these p.o.s.'s, huh.......
There are many times a day I would like to throw mine in the water.

OB

Crispy
Crispy

May 19th, 2012, 12:47 pm #10

Leave the thing at home.

I liked the olden days when no one could reach you unless you were home and decided to answer.