Okay...who watched Destination Truth?...

Okay...who watched Destination Truth?...

March 18th, 2011, 4:57 pm #1

and what did you think?...they went from booger chasing to ghost busting...

David Wajda
David Wajda

March 18th, 2011, 5:45 pm #2

Fan of the show but not a fan of chasing ghosts. Didn't care for last nights show at all!
Last edited by tiny on March 18th, 2011, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 18th, 2011, 6:24 pm #3

I can't get interested in their ghost hunting...would much rather see the bunch on the trail of a mythical Monster...I did see a rerun of Beast Hunter/Man or something last night...personally I thought it was boring other then the possibility of being a thought extinct sloth...

I thought the three toed sloth was a docile type of critter that wouldn't attack a man unless it felt it or young was in harms way...but how the hexx would anyone know if they have been extinct for 10,000 years...

Nellie
Nellie

March 18th, 2011, 8:29 pm #4

did you and Bobby ever capture that giant 3-toed sloth?

I recorded that Destination Truth program but haven't had the chance to view it yet. It made me wonder if after filming a 4 hour show if they would produce anything of truth at the end of the show or would it be just like all their other shows.

I have a better idea for a show for them...4 hours at MC with the monsters. I would love to see the freaked-out look on the girl's face when old stinky does a big growl in the dark.LOL

March 18th, 2011, 9:12 pm #5

Hard to believe but there were a few hickor nuts that actually thought there were three toed sloths at MC...argued they wouldn't go down quadruped either...LMAO...listening to these old boys is and was a detriment to BF research...talking when they should have been listening...you can't go out once a month and be a kind of in the know researcher...you got to stay the course...as many days and nights as possible in an area of activity...

BTW...I have a picture of a rather large Monster down on all fours that appears to be walking following another Monster...

Nellie
Nellie

March 18th, 2011, 10:02 pm #6

I had to mention it! Any monster picture you've got MH would be really interesting to see sometime. Do ever plan on posting any of your monster pictures you have? I have talked to several people that are interested in bigfoot monsters and when I've told them about MC and your researching the lady's monsters they are very interested also. They want me to keep them posted if pictures are posted on the MB. I'm not afraid to talk to folks about bigfoot monsters.

March 18th, 2011, 11:10 pm #7

Nellie...when I finish the investigation I probably will start putting up a few pictures...hopefully in another month or two...as long as I keep getting reports I'll keep hanging cameras...I think I'm beginning to know how to hang a camera now...key words...I think...

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 21st, 2011, 6:05 pm #8

and what did you think?...they went from booger chasing to ghost busting...
And personally, they should leave all of the live events to "Ghost Hunters" They are much better at it because they select areas to research that would take 4-7 hours to do thoroughly. Sorry, but how many times does one need to investigate a garden? I was bored within the first hour. IF they had shortened it to 2 hours and gotten rid of the girl who served as their "hostess" it might have been better. I DVRed it for later (where I could speed through the ads) but erased it before I finished looking through it.

NOT IMPRESSED...Although my friend Barry had a birthday on air!

Nellie
Nellie

March 21st, 2011, 7:40 pm #9

Tuesday night...1st show is at 7:00...2nd at 8:00...3rd show is a NEW one at 9:00... then at 11:00 the new show airs again...eastern time. For those who want to know.

The show at 7:00 is about the Yeti.