Ok trying again with the pics....

Ok trying again with the pics....

Shelia
Shelia

August 3rd, 2012, 7:11 pm #1

OK got it this time I think, once again, I'm not claiming these are anything LOL, and the only way they have been photo shopped is they were clipped out of larger pictures and "auto enhanced" for color and clarity. These were all taken here on the farm.

Tracks, that is a size 9 men's shoe for reference.

Some of that cane is 12- 15' tall.

This one got a little bit close, about 20' or so. I was fishing, heard her walk up, took the pic and then forgot she was there, I startled her when I got up to leave and she spooked the hell out of me when she took off.

August 3rd, 2012, 8:03 pm #2

Shelia, looks like you figured it out this time... LOL Thanks for sharing.

Timberghost
Timberghost

August 3rd, 2012, 8:14 pm #3

OK got it this time I think, once again, I'm not claiming these are anything LOL, and the only way they have been photo shopped is they were clipped out of larger pictures and "auto enhanced" for color and clarity. These were all taken here on the farm.

Tracks, that is a size 9 men's shoe for reference.

Some of that cane is 12- 15' tall.

This one got a little bit close, about 20' or so. I was fishing, heard her walk up, took the pic and then forgot she was there, I startled her when I got up to leave and she spooked the hell out of me when she took off.

Thanks for letting us have a look see....

Shelia
Shelia

August 4th, 2012, 2:54 am #4

Ok same as before, not photoshopped except to clip from a larger photo and "auto enhance".

This is a young flat head, probably 2-3 years old, I have 2 types here, these that look like apes I call flat heads and the ones that look more "human" I call round heads.

Pretty flathead female ( well pretty for a "Monster" anyway.) she's only about 6' tall, she looks taller because she's standing on a log.

August 4th, 2012, 2:14 pm #5

Shelia, you must have changed something since these photo's require a flicker account to view when clicked on.

Shelia
Shelia

August 4th, 2012, 3:29 pm #6

Dang I did these just like I did the others, I'm not sure why these require a flikr account and the others didn't, will try again later to repost, sigh some days I'm blond all the way to the roots LOL.

Shelia
Shelia

August 4th, 2012, 8:30 pm #7

Shelia, you must have changed something since these photo's require a flicker account to view when clicked on.
Grumpy, see if you can view them now.

August 4th, 2012, 8:57 pm #8

Still requires a log in, at least on my computer, and to just view them is impossible since to increase the size enough to view causes to much distortion. Maybe it's just me so lets wait until someone else tries to view them.

Shelia
Shelia

August 4th, 2012, 9:09 pm #9

Grumpy if you'll give me you email addy I'll email them to you.

Ken3030
Ken3030

August 4th, 2012, 9:14 pm #10

Still requires a log in, at least on my computer, and to just view them is impossible since to increase the size enough to view causes to much distortion. Maybe it's just me so lets wait until someone else tries to view them.
I logged in and it tells me the photos are private.