Ok one more time.

Ok one more time.

November 29th, 2011, 6:44 am #1

Just to make sure that everybody is seeing what I am.
The top pic is an animation of 3 frames, one brighter and taken at a different time of day and 2 duplicates of the same pic taken later in the day with the suspected "Monster" circled in one.
The bottom is a still blowup of the subject in question.
Admittedly there is some shadowing but that does not account for the presence in the bottom pic of a brow ridge and a plain sagital crest and neck and shoulder definition and the outline of a face and even lighter skin in the facial area.
Keep in mind folks that these creatures are skiddish of people and are masters of using the shadows.
I am not trying to put monsters where monsters aren't but here are the circumstances.
We were in prime monster territory and we had put out a pheromone chip and the wind was blowing in the direction from the chip to the subject in question.
What I think happened was a one in a million shot, as the creature was too far out to set off the game cam, possibly a piece of debris blew in front of the motion sensor and triggered the cam but by coincidence there was a monster catching scent of the pheromone chip at the same time and this was the resulting pic.
Also if you notice the slight position variation of the pics remember that the camera was mounted on about a 1 ft thick tree about 40 feet high and the camera itself was about 5 ft off the ground, so as the wind blew and moved the tree slightly it also moved the camera position slightly.;

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

DonDOn
DonDOn

November 29th, 2011, 1:27 pm #2

It the zoomed in view it does look like a brow ridge but I'm still seeing the same shape in both pics Bro.

Surveyor
Surveyor

November 29th, 2011, 2:00 pm #3

The top pic is an animation of 3 frames, one brighter and taken at a different time of day and 2 duplicates of the same pic taken later in the day with the suspected "Monster" circled in one.
Admittedly there is some shadowing but that does not account for the presence in the bottom pic of a brow ridge and a plain sagital crest and neck and shoulder definition and the outline of a face and even lighter skin in the facial area.
Keep in mind folks that these creatures are skiddish of people and are masters of using the shadows.
I am not trying to put monsters where monsters aren't but here are the circumstances.
We were in prime monster territory and we had put out a pheromone chip and the wind was blowing in the direction from the chip to the subject in question.
What I think happened was a one in a million shot, as the creature was too far out to set off the game cam, possibly a piece of debris blew in front of the motion sensor and triggered the cam but by coincidence there was a monster catching scent of the pheromone chip at the same time and this was the resulting pic.
Also if you notice the slight position variation of the pics remember that the camera was mounted on about a 1 ft thick tree about 40 feet high and the camera itself was about 5 ft off the ground, so as the wind blew and moved the tree slightly it also moved the camera position slightly.;

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
is about that dang red circle. You've got something paranormal going on there, Rick!

Zubaz
Zubaz

November 29th, 2011, 2:25 pm #4

It the zoomed in view it does look like a brow ridge but I'm still seeing the same shape in both pics Bro.
same thing --- different lighting

Okiebear
Okiebear

November 29th, 2011, 4:01 pm #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
You had me more convinced before Rick.....Should have left well enough alone.......lol....
Regardless we all know they are in the area......

OB

November 29th, 2011, 4:48 pm #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
A$$
I hope I don't have to depend on you guys to spot one
for a kill shot, we will never solve this!
Lol.
It's all good guys, if you see it, fine, if not, fine too.
We know that there are monsters in this area anyways.
Don can't even spell much less spot a monster,, lol.
Kidding Donny!

Versatile
Versatile

November 29th, 2011, 5:35 pm #7

I can understand that being there and seeing one in person really give's you visual knowledge of what to cue your eye towards. With a lot of these pictures i just go with the faith of the reputation of who posts them. Many times i cannot see squat.

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

November 29th, 2011, 7:14 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
There is still an object there in all three frames.

Versatile
Versatile

November 29th, 2011, 8:58 pm #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
How about another photo from another camera; such as a 35mm. Would that give anymore clarity to the before photo? Have a person go stand in the same spot and take another photo and see what that looks like. Maybe a person in a brown coat.

DonDon
DonDon

November 29th, 2011, 9:30 pm #10

A$$
I hope I don't have to depend on you guys to spot one
for a kill shot, we will never solve this!
Lol.
It's all good guys, if you see it, fine, if not, fine too.
We know that there are monsters in this area anyways.
Don can't even spell much less spot a monster,, lol.
Kidding Donny!
RICKY, RICKY, RICKY, RICKY BWAA HAHAHHA You know if I saw something, I tell ya bro. I just don't see it man.