Oh No!!!!

Oh No!!!!

September 1st, 2009, 3:57 pm #1

The moron from West Tx. has threatened to smear us, the GCBRO, on other forums...LMAO @ the moron...little heads up partner...they have been attempting to do that for years...unfortunately when you are on top of the hill that's exactly what these wannabees attempt to do...

As I mentioned before...Now run along and play with the children...

And another thing...try spell check...with your spelling it's hard to make out what you are trying to convey...

DonDon
DonDon

September 1st, 2009, 5:42 pm #2

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubb ... ost2791779
Posts he had over on the texas fishing site. LOL

Lonewolf
Lonewolf

September 1st, 2009, 5:48 pm #3

The moron from West Tx. has threatened to smear us, the GCBRO, on other forums...LMAO @ the moron...little heads up partner...they have been attempting to do that for years...unfortunately when you are on top of the hill that's exactly what these wannabees attempt to do...

And another thing...try spell check...with your spelling it's hard to make out what you are trying to convey...
not! This "moron" must be a newbie as well as being grammatically challenged.

BF message boards have been moderated for years with the only exception I remember being Jim Keegan's "Eyes of The Forest" message board from several years ago.

Message boards and groups will always delete postings when their message is threatening, off topic, or just plain mean. I'm sure everyone here has had a post clipped in the past. I'm sure if I posted at Cryptomundo my post would never see the light of day.

West Tx. should cruise the net and find himself another group that shares his vast "intelligence" on the subject.

P.S. West Tx try www.hookedonphonics.com

Okiebear
Okiebear

September 1st, 2009, 6:40 pm #4

He wants to smear us because we questioned the fact he had a dead bigfoot "on the ground" and "in the back of his truck"? Makes sense.

OB

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

September 1st, 2009, 8:26 pm #5

Take a number and stand in friggin line!

September 1st, 2009, 11:03 pm #6

demonstrate just how scared we are of the "Big Bad Wolf" from West Texas...so once again tough guy...run along now...

September 1st, 2009, 11:13 pm #7

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubb ... ost2791779
Posts he had over on the texas fishing site. LOL
That would be him...

September 1st, 2009, 11:16 pm #8

not! This "moron" must be a newbie as well as being grammatically challenged.

BF message boards have been moderated for years with the only exception I remember being Jim Keegan's "Eyes of The Forest" message board from several years ago.

Message boards and groups will always delete postings when their message is threatening, off topic, or just plain mean. I'm sure everyone here has had a post clipped in the past. I'm sure if I posted at Cryptomundo my post would never see the light of day.

West Tx. should cruise the net and find himself another group that shares his vast "intelligence" on the subject.

P.S. West Tx try www.hookedonphonics.com
Thinking "The Moron" was following me around...after I thought about it a bit I then realized he couldn't find me...hell...he can't spell Louisiana...

September 1st, 2009, 11:18 pm #9

He wants to smear us because we questioned the fact he had a dead bigfoot "on the ground" and "in the back of his truck"? Makes sense.

OB
Knowing that it came from a Moron it makes perfect sense...

September 1st, 2009, 11:19 pm #10

Take a number and stand in friggin line!
He may call you an ugly name...