RubyRed

August 21st, 2012, 3:11 pm #2

I see the green eye very clearly. Thanks for posting it, Grumpy

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

August 21st, 2012, 3:48 pm #3

This is the picture Ruby asked to see

[/IMG]
but.. why are they always blobsquatches.
AAAAYYYYYYYYYYEee

MS Mike
MS Mike

August 21st, 2012, 10:25 pm #4

[/IMG]
about that pic looks Canid to me but it is creepy without a doubt!

Big D
Big D

August 21st, 2012, 10:34 pm #5

[/IMG]
I have not seen an eye that evil-looking since I was sitting across from my ex-wife at our divorce mediation. I mean, if looks could kill . . . . !

August 21st, 2012, 11:54 pm #6

[/IMG]
and a body without any shoulders...How big in your estimate Shelia?...and yes that's exactly how they look at a person...just one eye on you...was the foliage that thick concealing the shoulders?...

Shewolf
Shewolf

August 22nd, 2012, 12:28 am #7

Jim I estimated this animal to be between 6 and 6.5 feet tall and yes the foliage was that thick, it was a mix of cane, briars and honeysuckle. This pic was taken not too long after I started trying to get pictures of them and no he really doesn't look to pleased does he.
As far as him looking Canid, when I first saw him in the pic I thought the same thing but it's the foliage that makes him look that way. I have a couple more pics of him where he has moved a bit and he doesn't look Canid at all. I'm still looking for those and if I ever find them I'll get Grumpy to post them. LOL at first I thought I was looking a 6' tall wolf when I saw him in the pic. Of course we all know there are no 6' tall wolves in East Texas

Shewolf
Shewolf

August 22nd, 2012, 12:37 am #8

but.. why are they always blobsquatches.
AAAAYYYYYYYYYYEee
Woodswatcher bear with me, I've got a pic just for you if I can find it LOL.

August 22nd, 2012, 2:14 am #9

[/IMG]
Shelia, 1 was just not large enough in file size and the other two I've included are marginal in file size for detail I don't know how your saving them prior to emailing but most posted on this site are 800 to over a meg and much larger in file size being at least 480x640 where as most of yours are barley larger than thumb nail size when emailed preventing me from enlarging them without loosing detail from pixalation.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Crispy
Crispy

August 22nd, 2012, 2:35 am #10

Too bad they aren't bigger.....I like that first one!