new MQ Sierra Sasquatch family/Avalos

new MQ Sierra Sasquatch family/Avalos

CoastalMike
CoastalMike

March 18th, 2010, 4:40 am #1

Meldum's latest payday; Jaime Avalos revealed. Usual bs, malfunctions and failures. If Avalos is Autumn Williams new main man, she's heading for a fall.

March 18th, 2010, 1:20 pm #2

I planned on watching but had company last night...Anytime BF along with invisibility or habituation are mentioned in the same sentence I'm not interested...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 18th, 2010, 2:42 pm #3

Meldum's latest payday; Jaime Avalos revealed. Usual bs, malfunctions and failures. If Avalos is Autumn Williams new main man, she's heading for a fall.

-"Mid-tarsal" break. In fact, Meldrum's samples were that of a "flat-footed" bigfoot. WTF? Niether showed "no" mid-tarsal break. He even agreed that what appeared to be human plaster casts could have potentially been those of a "young bigfoot" individual. Another WTF?

I rate the program "so-so". However, as MH stated in another post; nothing new was really presented.

Jeff

March 18th, 2010, 3:12 pm #4

One of Meldrums claims to fame...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

March 18th, 2010, 3:13 pm #5

I planned on watching but had company last night...Anytime BF along with invisibility or habituation are mentioned in the same sentence I'm not interested...
Lived up to my expectations I guess. Expert tracker was a joke. Tracking the same 3 critters over 400 miles on both sides of the mountain range - "Tracks show up in the same place every year" - "how lng have you been tracking them?" "Nearly 2 years"...........................I swear - I am never watching it again.

CoastalMike
CoastalMike

March 18th, 2010, 5:15 pm #6

One of Meldrums claims to fame...
he suggested that Avalos' tracks were those of juvenile BF with human size and normal human-like arches but they might grow up to be flat footers. Of the many stupid things I have heard from him this might have been the stupidest.

So I guess its like puberty of the feet.

Can somebody slap him. Seriously.

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 18th, 2010, 5:16 pm #7

Lived up to my expectations I guess. Expert tracker was a joke. Tracking the same 3 critters over 400 miles on both sides of the mountain range - "Tracks show up in the same place every year" - "how lng have you been tracking them?" "Nearly 2 years"...........................I swear - I am never watching it again.
....caters to the researcher not just the enthusiast. I am getting bored with the same old crap from year to year from people like meldrum and Coleman who have never had a bigfoot encounter of their own.

Jeff

CoastalMike
CoastalMike

March 18th, 2010, 5:36 pm #8

one real laffer was the tracker test:
Meldrum walks around barefoot on cold rocks. Then the tracker comes around with a thermal imager and uses it to follow Meldrum's path....identifies where Meldrum sat down. Meldrum is amazed. Duh?

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

March 18th, 2010, 5:56 pm #9

If Avalos has been tracking for two years, he needs help.
He didn't start posting his YouTube videos until March of 2009 and that is when he
took all those casts up to Meldrum at ISU. Tracking two years my a$$, maybe a year at most.

His tracks are not juvenile BF tracks, they're human tracks, all lengths within the
human range and with an arch, short stride and evidence that the track maker wore shoes
at some point in the foot growth cycle.

If Meldrum thinks those tracks are BF juvenile track, he is dumber than I thought.

I heard Meldrum say that these Avalos were tracks of a group of BF juveniles that wander the Sierras.
What? And no adult tracks ever found, right Jeff...you know from nothing. Wandering
juvenile BFs would never be far from an adult.

Avalos is either hoaxing or is being hoaxed. Meldrum's been bait before, here we go again.

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

March 18th, 2010, 6:01 pm #10

you didn't miss anything MH, the MonsterQuest episodes just get worse by the week.
But I spoke with a new researcher this morning, they ate it up. So for those who
know from nothing, it was a good show. I turned it off and poured myself a scotch & water.